An Important Announcement...

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

It's real fun out there! Everyone is showing their bases to each other, having pvp and drop parties, building and destroying stuff together! Pure fun at its best, join us!

3. @bSan420 I've been a couple weeks out and don't even know if the server is online atm, but does anyone want to make a mass TNT explosion before the reset? I have like 8 stacks to contribute.

I'm down, sounds cool.

4. I would love to see that

5. I'm thinking on something near the spawn border. A 10x10x10 TNT block underground to will generate a hole as big as our mothers.

Additionally, I have stacks and stacks of gunpowder... we can also sett off fireworks along with the boom.

6. @bSan420 I'm thinking on something near the spawn border. A 10x10x10 TNT block underground to will generate a hole as big as our mothers.

Additionally, I have stacks and stacks of gunpowder... we can also sett off fireworks along with the boom.

Sounds good (¬‿¬)

7. something still tells me that even on such an apocalyptic scenario where we don't have anything to lose or win, there will be some filthy souls to ruin the thing.

8. would come back because the server is finally reseting but i have found another place to play and i know i wont be welcome if i did try to come back :/

9. Yeah, you would :)

10. Come back to the server man

11. y can't we just reset now? i hate to wait
    so excited i can't think straight

12. @Sirchristopher10 y can't we just reset now? i hate to wait
    so excited i can't think straight

Crafty said he didn't have much say in what's about to happen.

The server provider scheduled this to be 5 days, which I'm assuming is the time it takes for him to get prepared, fly from LA to NYC and get the server and it's backups, come back, and set the servers up again. A reset now would be rather pointless because there would be another one whenever the server is transported and we switch hosts.

Also I have a question that's probly rather annoying to hear but I'm curious:

Are your ranks staying the same after the reset (VIP, VIP+)?

I had 15$ donated in my name last Christmas in a game of Secret Santa with some allies and I would love to donate but my parents simply won't allow it. For those who seem to hate the fact that some older players don't donate keep in mind that not everyone here is 18+ and has an online payment account of their own. And of those minors here there are some like me who have skeptical parents who won't let you donate online.

13. All ranks will be maintained through the reset.
    VIP is for life.

14. VIP and VIP+ will be the same but with the new perks from warps.

I have already purchased the new machine and am in the process of transferring everything. The reason we are resetting in 5 days is because it's the only day I am not at school before the current server ceases to exist and I still have 1000's of things to do. The host takes the server offline at the start of next month, and it will be offline for up to 6 weeks.

15. @CraftyMyner VIP and VIP+ will be the same but with the new perks from warps.

I have already purchased the new machine and am in the process of transferring everything. The reason we are resetting in 5 days is because it's the only day I am not at school before the current server ceases to exist and I still have 1000's of things to do. The host takes the server offline at the start of next month, and it will be offline for up to 6 weeks.

Ok also thanks for the reset we all needed it even if we didn't want it at first

16. @Angel_Dust_ yep punching trees!

17. One little question? Do we get to carry our vote balances forward? Fine if we dont, just wondered.....

18. Just a thought that pops in my head, since there will be a fresh start and reset, why not give amnesty to previous offenders. The idea came from all those ban appeals that I read whose offenders are banned years ago. If they hack/cheat again then ban them again, Im just thinking some may become a regular player.

19. @_Drachenzorn_ Just a thought that pops in my head, since there will be a fresh start and reset, why not give amnesty to previous offenders. The idea came from all those ban appeals that I read whose offenders are banned years ago. If they hack/cheat again then ban them again, Im just thinking some may become a regular player.

Once upon a time hackers were pardoned, however 99% just did it again. We have a permanent ban policy now as it just reduces the amount of time we have to spend watching people should they decided to hack again. So this won't be changing in the future.

20. @Tez1010 One little question? Do we get to carry our vote balances forward? Fine if we dont, just wondered.....

No scoreboard data be carried over, the time it would take would be immense to carry out and we are restricted enough as is.

21. So I will be able to play the new map on Monday November 28 at what time? Or is that unknown at the moment?

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!