An Important Announcement...

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

You will be informed when we have a precise set date and time.

3. Deleted 7 years ago by MisterReco
  4. How very convenient that base was raided 4 days before reset. :^)
    Looking forward to the reset.
    Thank you all for your hard work!

5. @Jordi223b The only thing that bothers me about this is... no CM for 6 weeks :(

Thats not whats happening. We lose our current server for 6 weeks, to avoid downtime, I am resetting. That way there is only a few hours of downtime.

6. We all get a break

7. Rip 2Chill's 150 million ticks :P

8. @Nysic I've never hacked :)

9. So whenever the other server is done in 6 weeks and we transfer over or will we have to reset?

10. We will transfer back.

11. SO, anything we do/build in the new/reset server is semi pointless since we're gonna transfer back to the current server after 6 weeks anyways ? Or am I missing something here ? :P

12. @Chips_The_Gamer SO, anything we do/build in the new/reset server is semi pointless since we're gonna transfer back to the current server after 6 weeks anyways ? Or am I missing something here ? :P

You're missing something. Pretty sure the reset world is permanent.

13. @CraftyMyner We will transfer back.

?

14. Crafty is referring to the server hardware itself there. The new map will stay.

15. Ah ok thanks for clearing that up

16. Edited 7 years ago by cholowiz133

so this server is now a pay to play server cuz u have to pay to tp without it costing you something and you have to set warps now instead of setting home??

17. @cholowiz133 so this server is now a pay to play server cuz u have to pay to tp without it costing you something and you have to set warps now instead of setting home??

It's not, you still have TPA, sethome and tp home, and warps only cost votes, not real money.

18. TPA, SetHome and TP Home are free.

19. What? That's lame. Using votes on warps. I'll run out of votes in no time.

20. @Captain_Mitchell What? That's lame. Using votes on warps. I'll run out of votes in no time.

You're vip+ still arent you? or at least still vip. You get them free, or at least one free, and its 4 votes a day, so that should be enough, especially if you add up on votes over the course of a few days.

21. @Captain_Mitchell What? That's lame. Using votes on warps. I'll run out of votes in no time.

Then vote, more. It's not much to ask for you to do so, we even give you reminders in chat.
    As VIP+ they will be free anyway.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!