Blackfish sends his regards. (to Team Eye)

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by HaloNest

@gilbertboys :[ Gilbertboys is not happy. As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy.

there's no real good without evil, here team eye is clearly the villians even if they claim to be super heroes able to scare everybody (they also very good builders from what I have seen, they like nature a lot since they use only stone n' cobble...) and the "raiders" are seen as the good

3. Deleted 7 years ago by Pimpcy
  4. @BaronBattleBread Its not what they do to destroy the evil, but what they do with their victory that distinguishes them as good.

What we did with our victory? We put it on the forums for the sole purpose of mocking them...

Maybe we aren't all good after all :/

5. Listen mortals,
    I see that Team Eye is considered as the villians by the most of you, however that doesnt make us, the StrangersCompany, the heroes.
    We never claimed to be the good ones, we are just less toxic and agressive.
    We are like Pigmen, neutral and we prefer to stay in our own territory.
    But once provoked we shall go to war, relentlessly and ruthless like those we fight.
    We seek for peace, but that for we must obliterate the foes wich stand in our way.
    There is no good and evill, no black and white. It's easy to depict the world like that, but it's just not how it works.

6. Every villan is a hero, cus he thinks he is doing the right thing.
    Okay lets not go off-topic to philosophy here too xD. AAAAA... :D

7. @MolotovSoda_ Listen mortals,

@MolotovSoda_ We are like Pigmen

Pigmen Destroying the beautiful Zelda's grand Castle?

I fucking knew it Playing hero and tricking the poor villagers to who is the enemy ready your sword soon Ganon The lens of truth Will show your true skin. you and your moblins won't fool us.

-image-

8. @Abbasilol Every villan is a hero, cus he thinks he is doing the right thing.
    Okay lets not go off-topic to philosophy here too xD. AAAAA... :D

No human is bore with the natural urge to be evil. And if you see many bad guys in history they just have distorted views of morality. Lol I'll stop

9. "Good" and "bad" is relative. From 1 person's perspective the enemy is the bad guy, and history is written by the winners.

10. Edited 7 years ago by Dennari43

We are all but on a spectrum of choices and actions. Some of us sit on the far edges, the extremes of what we would call an angel or a demon, but others sit near the center, where the slightest upset can set us on either path. SC is very much like the followers of Ianite. We seek peace, friendship, and balance, but when we are given good reason, we will not stop fighting until balance is restored. Consider this a restoration of balance from the wrongs team eye has done till now. Let us move forward now with good intentions in our hearts and leave this evil side of the spectrum so we can return to our place in the center, where we can keep balance as a neutral figurehead of peace.
    Love to all, and may Ianite guide you in your travels.

11. wot this all just spiraled from me saying two wrongs dont make right

12. -image-

13. Taking away the ability of one wrong to continue doing wrong, or impairing that wrong for a short time, does make a right

14. MORE QUOTES N SUCH
    An eye for an eye makes the world blind.

15. Deleted 7 years ago by GrinningBobcat
  16. @builder7555 http://i.imgur.com/8nNgzdO.gif

Lol again I'm driving that car.

17. @builder7555 "Good" and "bad" is relative. From 1 person's perspective the enemy is the bad guy, and history is written by the winners.

best comment so far

18. Has team eye raided and griefed anything since the restart?

19. L

20. wut da hell are ya talkin about guys xD take it easy its just a game, and its called PvP witch is allowed i thin :D.

21. lol

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!