Legends And Mysteries...

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

personal, the most scary thing minecraft is the sound of all your hard work going up into flames: SSSSSSssssss..... BOOM!

3. i always turn off the sound in the nether

1. the ambient noises are from horror stories
    2. ghast always make me jump
  4. There has been sounds that remind me of a roar. Almost like a dragon. Or a ghost or maybe the mummy from the movie.

5. @Ealdwine_Drasax There has been sounds that remind me of a roar. Almost like a dragon. Or a ghost or maybe the mummy from the movie.

Is it often or common? Might be a wither or ender dragin summoning

6. @Ealdwine_Drasax There has been sounds that remind me of a roar. Almost like a dragon. Or a ghost or maybe the mummy from the movie.

Pretty sure those are just the cave sounds.
    Take a look at the link to see if any match what you are hearing.

7. @_Haxington_ So @thegoldsmith ... Any mysterious encounters in your Minecraft experience? :D

sorry i didn't see it before but yeah recently i'd just be going around in my solo creative world and i'll come back and find some of my custom items missing, the item drops from an mob arena i built that i hadn't been in recently and my security golems ending up in areas with entrances that are too small for them to get in. its weird because no one else in my family plays minecraft and they don't know my laptop password anyway

8. @thegoldsmith sorry i didn't see it before but yeah recently i'd just be going around in my solo creative world and i'll come back and find some of my custom items missing, the item drops from an mob arena i built that i hadn't been in recently and my security golems ending up in areas with entrances that are too small for them to get in. its weird because no one else in my family plays minecraft and they don't know my laptop password anyway

:o Spooky

I had another strange thing happen to me in the past, it was on my first Minecraft world back in beta. I had built a sort of sand castle style house because I was a noob :P then one day at night an enderman teleported outside my base (Btw I was scared because I had never seen one up close) and it began making a hole (seemingly on purpose) in my wall! I managed to get away through the back entrance and into the ocean (My house was next to the ocean) and I swam away. I came back in the morning to find the enderman chilling inside my house :P

I just thought it was weird because usually endermen displace blocks randomly.

9. I have personally seen entity 303. it isnt a mob tho. its a glitched invisible version of any falling block. it's weird...

10. @LeoSushi I have personally seen entity 303. it isnt a mob tho. its a glitched invisible version of any falling block. it's weird...

you take a screenshot?

11. @thegoldsmith ill try to, but I cant right now. what it looks like is a square hitbox half-way jammed into a block

12. @LeoSushi @thegoldsmith ill try to, but I cant right now. what it looks like is a square hitbox half-way jammed into a block

cool good luck

13. F3, see hitboxes, frostwalker, harvest ice with silk touch. Dunno if it's still a thing but there is invisible item blocks that drop and if attempted to be collected with a hopper it crashes the game

14. @GrinningBobcat F3, see hitboxes, frostwalker, harvest ice with silk touch. Dunno if it's still a thing but there is invisible item blocks that drop and if attempted to be collected with a hopper it crashes the game

lol what

15. @Rybye lol what

if you set f3 to see hitboxes and mine frostwalker ice with a silk pick you can see invisible unobtainable blocks drop although I'm not sure if that is still in the lastest update

16. I have seen, just once, the coexistance of lava and water stacked.
    source blocks ontop of eachother, flowing in oposit directions, neither creating obsidian nor stone of each other.

Id never seen it before, or since. It was astounding to witness.

17. @BaronBattleBread I have seen, just once, the coexistance of lava and water stacked.
    source blocks ontop of eachother, flowing in oposit directions, neither creating obsidian nor stone of each other.

Id never seen it before, or since. It was astounding to witness.

What realm do we live in where the bizarre tendencies of nature astound even the gods!

18. -image-

19. @LeoSushi -image-

How are we off topic? This is about strange, mysterious things that we have seen and that is exactly what we're talking about. Whether or not the occurrences we are talking about have to do with confirmed legends of Minecraft, they are still mysterious things we have seen that question and create more legends.

20. @LeoSushi -image-

That gif has been seen so many times on this forum its hilarious

21. @Dennari43 How are we off topic? This is about strange, mysterious things that we have seen and that is exactly what we're talking about. Whether or not the occurrences we are talking about have to do with confirmed legends of Minecraft, they are still mysterious things we have seen that question and create more legends.

Yeah this is still on topic. I did't specify that it had to be a "supernatural" occurence so anything strange works.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!