Slimes are not spawning

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@Blackened_Dawn Oh yes 100% in vanilla there's a gamerule called "EncourageVote" and if set to true it fucks up the spawn rates congrats you caught us

While we're at it, let's also set the gamerule "doLag" to false.

3. waiting almost a month for slime is very nice

4. @SharpSerac waiting almost a month for slime is very nice

Generally you need to go to the slime not the other way round.

5. @Blackened_Dawn Oh yes 100% in vanilla there's a gamerule called "EncourageVote" and if set to true it fucks up the spawn rates congrats you caught us

@CraftyMyner While we're at it, let's also set the gamerule "doLag" to false.

*in narrator voice*
    It spreads like a plague, driving the victim mad from the shear bullshit that is caused by the little ennoyment felt by the hostility for the matter caused by the annoyance of the questions asked by the simple minded beings that don't know how realize the compexity of the eco system being maintained

@_Haxington_ Chill... :/

Little did they know it would not be forgotten

6. Edited 7 years ago by ALPHAVILLE_ADMIN

i have to consider craftys numbers and compare it to some other data

7. So im still considering craftys data, and i just read sonething that states that the reason i might be seeing so few slimes is related to how far i am from spawn.

-image-

Uni is my #4

-image-

8. Once Julipukki killed me while fighting a slime together...
    One oops for her

9. I have no idea what I'm doing that you're not but...
    -image-
    I don't think it's anything to do with distance from spawn, I've been living at over 80k since the reset.
    My guess is that we're on at different times. I tend to be slime collecting when there's <20 people online, so the spawn rates are still reasonably good.

10. I've not killed one slime this entire time

or Sign Up to reply!