Authentication server is down message

1. 7 years ago

I am unable to log in, I see 10 others are logged in. I have restarted my game and computer yet I still receive this message. Is anyone else having trouble getting in?

2. Ok now I canlog in, that was weird, a glitch I guess

3. OVH is currently getting DDoS'ed, there might be some connection issues.

4. Deleted 6 years ago by Compos
  5. I see two players online right now ElineLambert and Knigt40.

Not sure how they managed to log in and we can't. o.o

6. @JKELLER4000 do we have a time frame for how much longer issues will happen?

I am sure as soon as crafty knows more he will let everyone know as always , just be patient everyone .

@iDogeTwinkie I see two players online right now ElineLambert and Knigt40.

Not sure how they managed to log in and we can't. o.o

Its possible they really arn't and its just a session issue thinking they are online , not sure though ,just speculation.

7. Deleted 6 years ago by Compos
  8. @JKELLER4000 "Its possible they really arn't and its just a session issue thinking they are online , not sure though ,just speculation."

I looked at the voting websites. those showed me that 14 people were logged in for a long time. and i was so sad thinking the problem was only on my end. you guys should see how clean my computer is after i got rid of half the viruses and spamware and browser tools bars ti though may be the problem on myy end.

good thing to know i can stop all that cleaning.

Got to be careful on the net man so many virus's and spyware malware etc .

9. How do you guys even get viruses? I even tried getting one on purpose on a windows xp system but I just couldn't do it :/

10. Deleted 6 years ago by Compos
  11. Any update guys? It's obviously a heavy DDoS attack, probably on the authentication server (I don't know shit, but that's the error message I got a lot of the time, trying to log in). I see zero guys online for a while now. Did you guys get those two out or did they leave on purpose?

12. Rip server :/

Good thing I'm at achool

13. Edited 7 years ago by 2Chill

@RRAANDOOOOMM Any update guys? It's obviously a heavy DDoS attack, probably on the authentication server (I don't know shit, but that's the error message I got a lot of the time, trying to log in). I see zero guys online for a while now. Did you guys get those two out or did they leave on purpose?

not that i know of and like i said was probably just a session thing where the server thought they were still there , something like a close wait and eventually server says ok noones really here or w.e and they disappear , maybe thats a shitty explanation but its the best i got lol , also maybe certain traffic is being blocked could be multiple things , as i said its just speculation i in no way am saying this or that is for sure whats happening .

14. ok yeah could make sense with the way the last two players slowly disseapeared kinda rythmically... anyways

15. @2Chill Any idea when we'll be getting more news on the DDoS attack? And when will the host be recovered from the attack, in other words, when will we be able to play again?

16. Nothing to do but wait now...

17. @willem001 @2Chill Any idea when we'll be getting more news on the DDoS attack? And when will the host be recovered from the attack, in other words, when will we be able to play again?

As i said earlier as soon as crafty knows more from the host i am sure he will let everyone know more on exactly what is going on ,let's just be patient and stay tuned to the forums and keep checking the server every so often .

18. @2Chill Yeah, I know, there is indeed nothing we can do. It's just weird to see someone getting in every so often. Wouldn't it be easier for the host to just shut their systems down and just restart everything?
    We're not really up to date on what is exactly happening so we don't know what the host is doing to fix it.
    It's kind of anoying for everyone, especially the owner.

19. @willem001 @2Chill Yeah, I know, there is indeed nothing we can do. It's just weird to see someone getting in every so often. Wouldn't it be easier for the host to just shut their systems down and just restart everything?
    We're not really up to date on what is exactly happening so we don't know what the host is doing to fix it.
    It's kind of anoying for everyone, especially the owner.

@CraftyMyner OVH is currently getting DDoS'ed, there might be some connection issues.

^ you know what i know i am sure it is being worked on as we speak ,not trying to be repetitive but it is what it is , find a good book or a show and stay tuned for more .

20. Servers back up <3

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!