Rybye's Registered Raiders!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Woah wait! Are you guys telling me that there is something on the internet that is not true?!? Impossible!

3. Edited 7 years ago by TheSpiderman2013

@NutjobBob Woah wait! Are you guys telling me that there is something on the internet that is not true?!? Impossible!

how dare you come here with your false opinions.
    this is a complete lie, and I cannot comprehend how you could possibly believe this.
    all people on the internet are trustworthy, honest, and caring.
    you bring shame to the internet with this act.
    (add nutjobbob to raider list)
    ok add rybye to raider list

4. @TheSpiderman2013 how dare you come here with your false opinions.
    this is a complete lie, and I cannot comprehend how you could possibly believe this.
    all people on the internet are trustworthy, honest, and caring.
    you bring shame to the internet with this act.
    (add nutjobbob to raider list)

idk nutjobbob seems very trustworthy

5. I get the feeling most people will raid without leaving a sign that says "raided by..", so my point is - how do we really know? Just easier not to trust peeps with coords.

6. I'm proud, enchanting for 3 days and i magically become a registered raider? lol XD

7. @thegoldsmith Ha! me a raider i never leave my base how would i raid anyone?

You know you are harmless I can't believe someone would say that about you

8. If innocent people are getting flagged as raiders then add me as well, please and thank you

9. lol, I was put on the raiders list, despite not even going online for 3 months. THUMBS UP! GOOD WORK! ROUND UP NEXT WEEK!

10. Put PanzerIX on the trustworthy list, he hasn't hurt anyone

11. Edited 7 years ago by LeoSushi

I actually want to know the logic here, what proves that im a raider? that I called your list biased? i dont even have dia gear, due to an unlucky death that caused my hiatus in the first place! explain yourself

12. @LeoSushi I actually want to know the logic here, what proves that im a raider? that I called your list biased? i dont even have dia gear, due to an unlucky death that caused my hiatus in the first place! explain yourself

The concept of trolling is your answer.

13. yeah, i suppose. @Rybye seems to love framing innocent people who disagree with them.

14. @GrinningBobcat shooting stars :>

15. Edited 7 years ago by greanprowler101

Jeez i axtually believed this. I was added right after i told people you logged haha rybye you lil scumbag :)

16. He's hands down the cringiest kid i've ever met in minecraft XD

17. @LeoSushi lol, I was put on the raiders list, despite not even going online for 3 months. THUMBS UP! GOOD WORK! ROUND UP NEXT WEEK!

Leo is not a raider he's a good guy!

18. Creeper's a raider! I saw him breaking down a house next to spawn.

19. @CreeperLord170 Creeper's a raider! I saw him breaking down a house next to spawn.

did he go ssssssss boom?

20. Most probably, I don't see that house anymore after seeing him there D:

21. <3

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!