1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

I agree you need to tell them, If you are really scared tell them somewhere in public or with other parents or grandparents around to curb physical violence.

3. @TheForgotten20 haha yeah i went to school early that day(band excuses) (how do you know ur gonna lose a bet if you dont bet at all) and betted on finding it b4 my parents know, and i found it!

congrats I hope you learned something from all this. Like you have friends here you can talk to. take better care of your phone.

4. @humfrydog am I a bad person for laughing at that?

5. Blesian

3 May 2017 Suspended

If you didn't find your phone, should just tell them you got jumped

6. Since no one else is addressing this:

If your parents are actually that violent towards you, tell someone NOW. Whether or not you're okay with it or used to it, that is not okay in the slightest and beyond illegal. I understand you not wanting your parents to get in trouble but they're shit parents if they fucking beat and abuse you.

7. @mightymyntz Since no one else is addressing this:

If your parents are actually that violent towards you, tell someone NOW. Whether or not you're okay with it or used to it, that is not okay in the slightest and beyond illegal. I understand you not wanting your parents to get in trouble but they're shit parents if they fucking beat and abuse you.

I assumed he was exaggerating.

8. Edited 6 years ago by TheForgotten20

@mightymyntz Since no one else is addressing this:

im not sure of the difference between abuse and discipline.I feel like if I do something bad and I get beaten OK, but if I was a total accident I rlly don't feel like it.

9. What state are you in the laws aren't hidden can look them up online

10. @sknup What state are you in the laws aren't hidden can look them up online

straya. also i dont read laws

11. @TheForgotten20 straya. also i dont read laws

Flip flop or belting ones with moderated strength is discipline I woul consider, much better than getting grounded

12. @GrinningBobcat Flip flop or belting ones with moderated strength is discipline I woul consider, much better than getting grounded

whats grounding? ive never been "grounded"

13. Grounding is when your parents take your electronics/other privileges.

14. @humfrydog I agree you need to tell them, If you are really scared tell them somewhere in public or with other parents or grandparents around to curb physical violence.

"Tell them somewhere in public"
    My parents would have still beat my ass. Actually, they did it once in public.

15. @OtherGreenGamer Say your dog ate it!

I don't think @iDogeTwinkie will appreciate being blamed for something he didn't do.

or Sign Up to reply!