1. 6 years ago

So, I had the idea to build a giant TARDIS :D Here is the finished product-- massive! Took two days and followed a tutorial. The first piece of pixel art :D If anyone has suggestions for improving the front side or a way to add in "Police Call Box" in the black section, let me know. :D

-image-

-image-

2. OH.... MY..... GOD

3. Thought you might appreciate it @rnc2011 :D :D

4. YES!!! I love it! I love Doctor Who! If you don't belive me look here in May.

5. Omg this is amazing, great job Naidae ^^

6. Thank you! ^^

7. Good thing fire spread is off....

8. yes, yes it is..

9. @rnc2011 OH.... MY..... GOD

Watch out @Naidae , rnc might claim it as his own if you're not careful!

10. heeeeee, if he's nice maybe I'll gift it to him!

11. Wow! Fantastic job! This was all built on CM?

12. Edited 6 years ago by thegoldsmith

@Naidae heeeeee, if he's nice maybe I'll gift it to him!

is there enough space to write the police call box bit with banners?

p.s. awesome job :)

13. Edited 6 years ago by TheForgotten20

@thegoldsmith is there enough space to write the police call box bit with banners?

p.s. awesome job :)

hahaha i was thinking the same thing

http://imgur.com/a/D9KhL

this guys teaches how to do banner letters in his huge load of images since his link broke.

14. Ooooh, good idea guys! I'll look that up! :D And yes, this was all built on CM

15. Is it bigger on the inside? and where is the door?

16. @Carl_Sagan1 Is it bigger on the inside? and where is the door?

No door yet! But originally my plan was to make the inside look the the console, and have a button that would kinda open the floor up into a much larger area. Then, I was going to make it my base... however, having a giant beacon of TARDIS is kinda asking for trouble. lol

17. @Naidae No door yet! But originally my plan was to make the inside look the the console, and have a button that would kinda open the floor up into a much larger area. Then, I was going to make it my base... however, having a giant beacon of TARDIS is kinda asking for trouble. lol

I say risk it. it's okay even if you lose it, enjoy the moment it's just a game

18. Damn, amazing!

19. @Naidae No door yet! But originally my plan was to make the inside look the the console, and have a button that would kinda open the floor up into a much larger area. Then, I was going to make it my base... however, having a giant beacon of TARDIS is kinda asking for trouble. lol

build a smaller model with a door and have a tunnel from that leading into the big one

20. ermaggrddd

or Sign Up to reply!