Nerdnation: Applications

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

NerdNation has decided to lock its door. We are now an invite-only faction, meaning there are no applications and no asking to join. Instead, we will reach out to you if we'd like you to join.

2. I recommend you ask around and get a list of people that should definitely not be considered

3. @TheMightyDrex Good suggestion. We as a faction have a list of some people who we do not trust, but if someone who we don't have on there posts and should not be let in, I'm hoping the community will let me know. :P (If someone wants to send a list, that'd be great too).

4. @NerdieBirdieYT @TheMightyDrex Good suggestion. We as a faction have a list of some people who we do not trust, but if someone who we don't have on there posts and should not be let in, I'm hoping the community will let me know. :P (If someone wants to send a list, that'd be great too).

i do, but unfortunatly you hae already turnd down my offer for my list

5. https://forum.craftymynes.com/5220-rybye-s-registered-raiders ;)

6. Edited 6 years ago by MasaruCyri

@adamblakely2 https://forum.craftymynes.com/5220-rybye-s-registered-raiders ;)

(Bullshit list btw, most of the people I know on the list are good people)

7. Edited 6 years ago by The3xpertGamer

@MasaruCyri (Bullshit list btw, most of the people I know on the list are good people)

You are right, Rybye is a good person, but it is not necessary to say that because he is on the trustworthy section. lol

8. @TheForgotten20 I did? o.o Not sure why. I would accept a list.

@adamblakely2 Lol XD

@MasaruCyri Aye, thank you.

9. @NerdieBirdieYT @TheForgotten20 I did? o.o Not sure why. I would accept a list.

@adamblakely2 Lol XD

@MasaruCyri Aye, thank you.

i offered you the Forgottens Guide book for Newbies, in which included a blacklist. you turned down my offer.

10. @TheForgotten20 My apologizes. I would gladly take that.

11. @NerdieBirdieYT Its mainly rybye

12. @MasaruCyri (Bullshit list btw, most of the people I know on the list are good people)

The list is 100% accurate, Watch out for Masacyru he loves to raid

13. @adamblakely2 The list is 100% accurate, Watch out for Masacyru he loves to raid

*MasaruCyri *she

14. Applications are still open. (: We recently had a member leave, so now is a good time to apply!

15. IGN: My IGN is awsmdwg20.

Age/Maturity: I am 15 years old and although i can joke and be silly, i can also be very mature and serious when it is needed.

Discord: My discord name is cosmic and the number is #4701.

Approximate Time on CM: I haven't been on CraftyMynes specifically for to long (only about a week or so now) but i've played minecraft for pretty much 7-8 years.

About Me: My real name is Kyle, again, I'm 15. I really enjoy video games, having fun and helping others. I'm in my sophomore year of high school, i'm in a total of 10 clubs including the swim team, and i love to help my community.

Former Factions: This will be (If I'm accepted) my first faction on CM.

Why Join NN?: I would like to join because i want a reliable faction that can help me and that i can also help in the short and long run. I was recommended to join by Cinder1195 the initiate leader to put in an application, so i am to see if i can join and be a part of a community instead of being solo.

Why Should You Be Accepted?: I think i should be accepted because I am a person who will help the faction out as much and as often as i can as well as a person who can be a friend and hopefully a be a person that would make you want to get to know me.

P.S: boopadoopdoop

16. Wouldn't it be better if you made a private conversation with him, so not everyone knows your personal information?

17. You're being reviewed (: Thanks for applying!

18. I dont really care jordi, also thanks nerdie!

19. @awsmdwg20 Your application has been accepted! Please check Discord and accept my friend request for the next steps.

20. Bumpy bump bump

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!