Nerdnation: Applications

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

IGN: Goofygirl313

Age/Maturity: Im 11, I'm pretty mature, I think?

Discord: Goofygirl313 #6820

Approximate Time on CM: well it depends on how much lag if there is a lot of lag like id say like 10 mins but if it's smooth then as long as I can.

About Me: im well a goofy girl XD and im a goodish builder, miner, not that well of a fighter (I died to a spider two times already) and I try to be a good friend and teammate.

Former Factions: I've been in no other factions

Why Join NN? well, you seem cool, and you know cool people, so why not be in a cool faction?

Why Should You Be Accepted? I would love to help out with things at the base and with other things

Other: well, I don't think there is anything else, umm, no there is nothing else.

3. @goofygirl313 Pleaze read over the template -- you forgot something. I'd also like to see some more detail put into this. Thanks!

4. @NerdieBirdieYT oh whoops here

Age/Maturity: im 11 and pretty mature, at least my friend from school says I am.

Discord: Goofygirl313 #6820.

Approximate Time on CM: erm, i don't know like two months (sorry I know you said approximate time, I don't know how long that would be.)

About Me: I'm a well a goofy girl, I like to role play in minecraft if I am on hypixel or something and when i'm on CM I like to get stuff done like sorting and building, and in IRL I like watching youtube videos, playing minecraft and drawing.

Former Factions: I have not been in another factions

Why Join NN? I would like to Join the Nerd Nation because I would like to help out, I saw what happened to your last base and I I would like to give an extra hand.

Why Should You Be Accepted? I'm a good miner and recourse getter, I can play minecraft a lot now a days (i'm on summer break,) I try to be a good teammate and fair player (I dont Hack, Grief, or Cheat)

Other: I can make friends easily, I don't know how to use cords so you can keep secret stuff safe with me boopadoopdoop. ( I remember this time)

5. @goofygirl313 Expect to hear back from us within a few days. Thanks for applying!

6. Deleted 6 years ago by AtaraxianArchon
  7. IGN:
    AtaraxianArchon

Age/Maturity:
    I'm 22. Though, all my life, I have been told I'm an old soul. My immaturity extends to foul language, and not much else. My maturity extends to distances which are immeasurable, due to relative perspectives. Picture Morgan Freeman, and Johnny Depp, as one individual, if you can.

Discord:
    Ataraxian Archon
    AtaraxianArchon#9541

Approximate Time on CM:
    I believe I've been playing, on CraftyMynes, for about three or four months... It's difficult to say, really.

About Me:
    I enjoy Minecraft, because it's a simplistic slow-down setting for my senses. Reality can be incredibly complex and draining, while Minecraft is more of a way to relax and think about more realistic goals and simpler interactions. But when I'm not here, I prefer to make art, or to go hiking, kayaking, cliff climbing, studying biology, philosophy, and physics, etc. I guess I'm mostly interested in adventure and discovery, in real life. Mostly, I love to ponder the deeper questions about reality and consciousness.
    In game, my interests are mainly based around building and designing things, and renovating builds, for cosmetic and functional purposes. That's also my professional job, in real life, by the way, so I guess that's a big thing for me. I love to create and generate a beneficial environment for those around me. So those are my pros... My cons, are mainly foul language, and inability to stick to one subject at a time, and other distraction associated issues.

Former Factions:
    I was part of companionship, on CraftyMynes... But I guess we disbanded, due to lack of interest, from everyone else, after we hit 5-8ish members...
    On a server, I used to run with three lifelong friends, I was a member of The Four Horsemen.
    Their identities, if you wanna check our backgrounds:
    KizeKaze: War
    Capt_Ducky: Plague
    AtaraxianArchon (Me - Formerly ArchonOfTorment): Death
    Capt_Cool (This account was sold to a new person): Pestilence

Why Join NN?
    I want to join NN, because the faction strength seems decent, and the people all seem chill, from what review I could accomplish, on the forums. I guess I like the idea of community, because I always play solo, now that I'm not running a server. There's no real reason to play multiplayer, if I don't interact with anyone.

Why Should You Be Accepted?
    I've run a server, before. I've got experience in spotting people who plan on deceiving others. I like to build, and help build. I guess there's no real reason to accept my application, because you don't know me. However, you can ask around, to see if I'm trustworthy, or not.

Other:
    Does it still count, if I add a sentence or two, with boopadoopdoop in it? Or, does it need to remain a stand-alone word?

8. minesy

5 Aug 2017 Suspended
    Edited 6 years ago by minesy

Former Factions: I have not been in another factions

you were in minecrafts eye

9. Deleted 6 years ago by The3xpertGamer
  10. can i join

11. i'm new to the forums, what exactly does a group like this do? just play and build together?

12. Yessir

13. @goofygirl313 Unfortunately, your application has been denied. Good luck elsewhere!

@AtaraxianArchon Your application is under review! Thanks for applying!

@Jimichu NN is basically a big family. We've got people ranging in age from 12-almost 50. We have fun events together, we build together, we share some resources, we celebrate birthdays and other NN holidays together. Everyone in this faction is so sweet and wonderful, and I love leading it. :)

14. cool! maybe i'll type up my entry thingie in a bit

15. @NerdieBirdieYT wait what was wrong, and sorry I've been gone, I had stuff to do, but what was wrong?

16. @goofygirl313 Nothing -- you just didn't get past our voting process. Nothing against you :)

17. @NerdieBirdieYT ah I see, ok then, pleasure doing business with you good sir XP

18. Template has been slightly updated. Applications are open, as usual. (:

19. Edited 6 years ago by Jimichu

IGN: Jimichu

Age/Maturity: 16 years old. I have no idea how I could necessarily prove that I'm mature, this is sort of a weird question.

Discord: Jimichu#6496

Approximate Time on CM: A couple months I think. I never joined the forums until now since I never saw a reason to

About Me: I like to build stuff like houses and tiny villages, even though they might not look that good :(. I also like making huge redstone things like giant automated farms. In real life I guess I'm a bit introverted and quiet because people kinda scare me xD. I also like to travel and explore different cities and towns just to sight see.

Former Factions: None

Why Join NN?: I haven't been a part of a group before and have only ever played alone, hopefully joining a group of players will help make me interested in minecraft again. I chose Nerd Nation because it seems like a very popular one where I could have the chance to make lots of friends :)

Why Should You Be Accepted?: I've been playing minecraft for about 3 years now. I guess you could say I'm a bit of an expert xD. I could bring some humor to Nerd Nation if there isn't any already, and knowing as much about redstone as I do I could really help you guys out.

Other: I hope you guys consider me, I hope that if I'm accepted that it will help get me back into minecraft. boopadoopdoop

20. @Jimichu Thanks for applying! Do you have a screenshot from at least 1.5 months ago or can a staff member verify you have been on that long?

21. @NerdieBirdieYT Ummm I think @Blackened_Dawn can confirm I've played for that long, it was quite a while ago though so I don't know if she'd remember

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!