Nerdnation: Applications

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

cool! maybe i'll type up my entry thingie in a bit

3. @NerdieBirdieYT wait what was wrong, and sorry I've been gone, I had stuff to do, but what was wrong?

4. @goofygirl313 Nothing -- you just didn't get past our voting process. Nothing against you :)

5. @NerdieBirdieYT ah I see, ok then, pleasure doing business with you good sir XP

6. Template has been slightly updated. Applications are open, as usual. (:

7. Edited 6 years ago by Jimichu

IGN: Jimichu

Age/Maturity: 16 years old. I have no idea how I could necessarily prove that I'm mature, this is sort of a weird question.

Discord: Jimichu#6496

Approximate Time on CM: A couple months I think. I never joined the forums until now since I never saw a reason to

About Me: I like to build stuff like houses and tiny villages, even though they might not look that good :(. I also like making huge redstone things like giant automated farms. In real life I guess I'm a bit introverted and quiet because people kinda scare me xD. I also like to travel and explore different cities and towns just to sight see.

Former Factions: None

Why Join NN?: I haven't been a part of a group before and have only ever played alone, hopefully joining a group of players will help make me interested in minecraft again. I chose Nerd Nation because it seems like a very popular one where I could have the chance to make lots of friends :)

Why Should You Be Accepted?: I've been playing minecraft for about 3 years now. I guess you could say I'm a bit of an expert xD. I could bring some humor to Nerd Nation if there isn't any already, and knowing as much about redstone as I do I could really help you guys out.

Other: I hope you guys consider me, I hope that if I'm accepted that it will help get me back into minecraft. boopadoopdoop

8. @Jimichu Thanks for applying! Do you have a screenshot from at least 1.5 months ago or can a staff member verify you have been on that long?

9. @NerdieBirdieYT Ummm I think @Blackened_Dawn can confirm I've played for that long, it was quite a while ago though so I don't know if she'd remember

10. Deleted 6 years ago by HaloNest
  11. or maybe @2Chill can confirm?

12. @Jimichu @NerdieBirdieYT Ummm I think @Blackened_Dawn can confirm I've played for that long, it was quite a while ago though so I don't know if she'd remember

Yeah i remember you

13. Cool, thanks @Blackened_Dawn . @Jimichu , your application will be reviewed! Expect a reply within 2-4 days. Thanks for applying!

14. @NerdieBirdieYT Cool, thanks @Blackened_Dawn . @Jimichu , your application will be reviewed! Expect a reply within 2-4 days. Thanks for applying!

thank you!

15. IGN: _IronGaming_
    Age/Maturity: 13 maturity very mature I follow rules and don't steal
    Discord: _IronGaming_
    Approximate Time on CM:1 hour
    About Me: I love to build and I am very good at it and redstone. I love redstone and I am a redstone genius
    Former Factions: N/A
    Why Join NN? I like being in factions
    Why Should You Be Accepted? I am very good at building and redstone
    Other: I do anything I am told.

16. @_IronGaming_ You must be on the server for a minimum of 1.5 months before we consider you.

17. Edited 6 years ago by ButterChully

IGN:
    ButterChully (no alternate accounts)

Age/Maturity:
    16. Maturity is... Questionable, at best. Most of the time I have the rules at heart I'll and stick to them, but on occasion I'll try to break the Server's social rules for no other reason than having the satisfaction of annoying somebody. Though, that only really applies to the staff of the server... In terms of general players though? I exercise the utmost respect for their property and wishes. If I ever am invited into the home of another person, I would naturally want to look into their chests and see what they have, but I'd never dare to take something from them. I'm not easily upset, either.
    If you're at all familiar with the Myers Briggs personality system, then I'd have you know that I'm an INTP-T. (Introversion, Intuition, Thinking, Perceiving, Turbulent)

Discord:
    ButterChully

Approximate Time on CM:
    Ticks: 9681082 (134 hours)
    Join date: Unknown as of now, but the CraftyMynes forum says I joined it 5 weeks ago, so do with that what you will.
    I do know that the time spent is lower than your established prerequisite, but all I hope is that you'll either make an exception, or simply look upon my post once I've reached the server-side maturity that you wish to see from Nerd Nation applicants.

About Me:
    I was born and raised Down Under, so I won't be able to hang with many of you during faction peak hours. Otherwise, I'm just some kid with far too much time on his hands. I love being alone and working on my pet projects, but I still enjoy the energy of community and kinship with others. First and foremost; I love to build. Though I have yet to delve into any of my larger projects, (primarily due to creative indecision) construction and design are my favourite elements of MineCraft. Outside of virtual constructions, I do enjoy myself some strip mining, dungeon-delving, agriculture, and trade.
    In terms of real-world hobbies, I appreciate various forms of art, be it illustrated, digital, or aural, and I'm also quite fond of PCs and PC gaming. Aside from that, I love history, factual and fictional writing and reading, and on occasion; mathematics.
    I have my fair share of passions, but not many of them are too inclusive of other people, I'm afraid.

Former Factions:
    N/A
    I do not have any history with other factions or groups.

Why Join NN?
    I've been lurking around on the server for a while now, and I've since grown accustomed to many of the staff, players, and organised factions. I have amassed myself an impressive wealth of resources, and I've also become quite ambitious with my aspirations. After reviewing many of this server's largest factions, I see now that Nerd Nation most closely aligns with my aspirations and wishes (community, collaborative building, general productivity, and occasional, selective raiding.)

Why Should You Be Accepted?
    Though I doubt I'd be an instrumental component of Nerd Nation, I can't help but agree near wholeheartedly with its fundamental values and merits. My uncertainty is buried in what you do and do not consider 'fair game' when it comes to raiding.
    Other raider factions? Yes, I'm all for that. Fight fire with fire.
    Humble no-names who live their life in isolation and general neutrality? I can't ever bring myself to take from them what little they've taken from the world.

Other:
    My primary motivation for applying is to just have some people to call my own, a community of like-minded persons, as opposed to my current living situation which revolves around trying to form awkward, unstable friendships with people I hardly know.

EDIT: I do not have a microphone, so I won't be able to physically speak to others through Discord, but I can still listen to what's going on.
    boopadoopdoop

18. @ButterChully Our requirement on time played is currently being discussed to get a number of ticks rather than months, as ticks are much more easily provable. Due to this, we will consider your application regardless.

Thanks for applying! You should hear back within 2-3 days.

19. The time requirement has been converted to ticks.

20. Edited 6 years ago by Retrochewy

IGN: Retrochewy

Age/Maturity: collect clues from chat logs and forum threads to find out

Discord: nerdy knows

Approximate Time on CM: probably 2000000 ticks

About Me:
    Dislikes: not being able to join nn

Former Factions: idk how many

Why Join NN? Cuz nerdy birdy is my pal

Why Should You Be Accepted? Cuz im derpy

Other: boopadoop

21. @Retrochewy Please put more effort into your application and include a screesnhot with proof of your ticks. Thanks!

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!