Update needed

1. 6 years ago

I've been off craftymynes for about 6 months so I'm in desperate need of an update! Who's prominent? What's the economy like? Staff promotions? Ect.

2. I won the second art competition you have made as the only participant!

3. Mojang removed Herobrine a while ago

4. @SovietSuperman_ I've been off craftymynes for about 6 months so I'm in desperate need of an update! Who's prominent? What's the economy like? Staff promotions? Ect.

well elytra is no longer 25 DB its now 5 ._.

5. there has been several promotions to helper inc me

6. Who are you

7. @Pimpcy Who are you

Some dude

8. @Pimpcy Who are you

i think bribery was involved in this one

9. Deleted 6 years ago by TheNewUnion
  10. https://forum.craftymynes.com/members/rank/

11. I (a small YouTuber) have been doing a series on here and apparently have the second-largest faction somehow (which surprises me XD). The largest is Stranger's Company.

12. @NerdieBirdieYT I (a small YouTuber) have been doing a series on here and apparently have the second-largest faction somehow (which surprises me XD). The largest is Stranger's Company.

I disbanded SC long ago

13. @Rybye Odd, seeing as they have an active Discord and the most members of any known faction in CM. :P I've spoken with various members of SC myself.

14. @Pimpcy I'm the guy who still has your stack of dia blocks, message me when your online if you still want it

15. Lots of new members, lots of old players that have gone.
    Glad youre back Soviet!

16. @NerdieBirdieYT @Rybye Odd, seeing as they have an active Discord and the most members of any known faction in CM. :P I've spoken with various members of SC myself.

we are the largest, but ufortunately you arent the second.

17. @TheForgotten20 No? Who is?

18. @sovietsuperman If you haven't been on in six months, do you need to get on soon and load all your chunks before the partial reset?

19. @NerdieBirdieYT @TheForgotten20 No? Who is?

ToweL Gang probably

20. @_Confederacy_ ToweL Gang probably

2nd in size, 1st in functionality

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!