Lookie what I found!

1. 6 years ago

Well this is just awesome :D

-image-

There are actually three other spawners I've found so far in this mineshaft, but they are much further apart from each other, it's incredible!

2. Ok, make that four.... :o :o :o

-image-

3. I hate mineshafts but still cool find

4. whaaaaat, how can you hate mineshafts?? :D They always have such neat stuff hidden in them!

5. Daaaang, jealous haha also I agree with both of you tbh, mineshafts are a nightmare but they're so worth it :3

6. So it is possible to find four spawners so close. Wow

7. I've never seen four this close together before-- AND there is a 5th and 6th spawner about 30-40 blocks out of reach. it's insane x.x

There's also a zombie spawner too we discovered, about 30 blocks from these 4 spawners. x.x

8. Edited 6 years ago by Cileklim

Is it possible to connect all spawners to the same spot? It would let you grind XP even faster than regular grinders (theoretically)

9. There is a way to do that I've only seen it with two though but maybe a same pattern can be followed

10. i have a triple, just use water currents to push them into a common area first

11. Yep just find the range where u have them all active and set it up to channel to that spot with currents

12. i push mine over a pit with magma blocks at the bottom with a minecart hopper running under them

13. @Cileklim Is it possible to connect all spawners to the same spot? It would let you grind XP even faster than regular grinders (theoretically)

Yeah, they are all within range of one another-- as Gibson pointed out, I'll be making an afk spot right in the middle, and have them all funnel into one single location :D

14. i will never know how to make a decent modern xp farm with the damn spiders... curse you 1.2.5 AI update!

15. @Cankicker8 i will never know how to make a decent modern xp farm with the damn spiders... curse you 1.2.5 AI update!

If you want help building one, and you have a spider spawner, or multiple nearby, MIMSoM and I can help you build it! He's a whiz at making it work beautifully :D

16. @Cileklim Is it possible to connect all spawners to the same spot? It would let you grind XP even faster than regular grinders (theoretically)

Wouldn't crowding break it?

17. @Jordi223b Wouldn't crowding break it?

nope!

We create a 2x2 space for the spiders to collect in, so they don't crowd/kill each other. This allows for 100 spiders easily. Pop in a lava and water bath to bring them down to a 1-hit kill, and boom. XP farm :D

The way the water tunnels are created to bring the spiders to one central location keep everything and everyone moving smoothly!

18. @Naidae If you want help building one, and you have a spider spawner, or multiple nearby, MIMSoM and I can help you build it! He's a whiz at making it work beautifully :D

If you don't mind trying to work over my horrifically botched design, I would like to hire your assistance.
    Also assuming that you can do normal spider grinders ??

19. @Jordi223b Wouldn't crowding break it?

AHEM AHEM says u(remember the hole of death?)

20. @jamlbon If you don't mind trying to work over my horrifically botched design, I would like to hire your assistance.
    Also assuming that you can do normal spider grinders ??

I certainly don't mind, but i would need MIMSoM with me, as its truly his design (i just help with the build). Ill ask him when he wakes up if he feels up to building another one today :D

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!