Concrete/powder and Glazed Terracotta! Cheap Shop!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

I can donate some gravel that I have been saving up

3. That would be great! if you would like to donate when your on, you could make a payment to either me, blazehunter or sirchris. you might even get a discount on your next purchase!

4. @TheForgotten20 are there patch notes? the utube videos are so boring an not detailed, e.g. crafting recipes

The wiki page is pretty detailed, try that.

5. Edited 6 years ago by blazehunterhp

@Retrochewy I can donate some gravel that I have been saving up

@Cankicker8 That would be great! if you would like to donate when your on, you could make a payment to either me, blazehunter or sirchris. you might even get a discount on your next purchase!

yes, @Retrochewy , Cankicker is right, you can donate some gravel when your on to me or Can, maybe not chris bc , me and Can have the Storage room for those kind of stuff and yes, you'll get a discount!
    =D

6. @Squiddddd I have blaze rods for sale message me when Im on

Stfu and gtfo I have a rod farm. direct competition my ass *tired af from finals*

7. @blazehunter2005 @2Chill , your Order is half way done!
    sorry for the slowness but, its been slow, bc i need to study for test too, so, i hope you understand =)

No problem take your time .

8. @2Chill No problem take your time .

ok =D

9. @GrinningBobcat Stfu and gtfo I have a rod farm. direct competition my ass *tired af from finals*

You're cool...

10. can i buy 8 erracotta of evry colour? i need to see what they look like and the crafting recipe cuz they removed the launcher patch notes

11. @TheForgotten20 can i buy 8 erracotta of evry colour? i need to see what they look like and the crafting recipe cuz they removed the launcher patch notes

ok, bc you don't want a stack or 32, i'll leave it a bit cheaper for you, so, 8 of every color?
    that will be: 1 Dia

12. @blazehunter2005 ok, bc you don't want a stack or 32, i'll leave it a bit cheaper for you, so, 8 of every color?
    that will be: 1 Dia

yay thanks

13. @TheForgotten20 yay thanks

np!

14. @blazehunter2005 @2Chill , your Order is half way done!
    sorry for the slowness but, its been slow, bc i need to study for test too, so, i hope you understand =)

@2Chill , your Order is almost done! i only need the Black Glazed Terra-cotta =D

15. @blazehunter2005 @2Chill , your Order is almost done! i only need the Black Glazed Terra-cotta =D

nice my friend !

16. Are there other players i can buy from when you aren't online?

17. Edited 6 years ago by Cankicker_

Me

18. @MisterChris717 Are there other players i can buy from when you aren't online?

yes, @Cankicker8

19. @2Chill nice my friend !

@2Chill , your Order will be done Next week (i Hope), bc we got robbed by some1, and they stole your black glazed terracotta, i hope you understand

20. @blazehunter2005 @2Chill , your Order will be done Next week (i Hope), bc we got robbed by some1, and they stole your black glazed terracotta, i hope you understand

oh i see ok my friend no problem, just let me know :D

21. @2Chill oh i see ok my friend no problem, just let me know :D

ok

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!