AttackTeam's General Store: Enchanted Books Now Available

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by AttackTeam

I've decided to set up a store, with prices that are fairly decent, and also sells most items, I'm looking for ideas on what to sell, and what I should price them at. I am usually willing to negotiate prices in most cases, but within an understandable amount. The items I currently am able to sell at the moment are the following:
    All Potions, including splash, lingering, and tipped arrows, as well as their ingredients, also spectral arrows
    Dragon's Breath
    Bottles O' Enchanting
    Concrete/Concrete Powder, Hardened Clay, Terracotta
    Bone Blocks
    Armor (all variations, can be enchanted)
    Agricultural Products: Crops and tools (including Chorus)
    Dyes (All types)
    Coal Blocks (By the stack)
    Paper
    Wool, Banners, and carpet (All Colors, and in bulk)
    Enchanted Books (May take longer than other orders to obtain)
    Wood/Wood Planks/Slabs
    Silk Touch Harvestable Blocks (Mycelium, Podzol, Grass,)
    Glass, Stained Glass, Sand/Red Sand, Sandstone, Red Sandstone, Gravel
    Ores
    Redstone Items
    Obsidian
    Quartz
    Bulk Andesite, Diorite, Granite and polished variations
    Ice/Packed Ice
    Magma Blocks, Nether Wart Blocks, Nether/Red Nether Brick Blocks, Nether Brick Fence, Soul Sand, Blaze Rods/Powder, Nether Wart
    End Stone and End Stone Brick, End Rods, Purpur blocks and variations, Ender Pearls (Bulk) Eyes of Ender
    Jukeboxes and Music Discs (Limited Stock)
    Minecarts and all Rail Variations
    Leaf Blocks and Decorative Plants
    Paintings and Signs
    Snow and Snow Layers
    Stairs Blocks
    Saddles
    Bookcases
    Iron Doors and Bars
    Vines and Mossy Blocks
    Most Foodstuffs (no notch apples, sorry)
    Misc. Enchanted Books
    Bricks
    Normal Clay Blocks
    End Crystals
    Fire Charges
    TNT
    Missing Texture Skull (Texture will change depending on time of year)

Coming Soon:
    Gunpowder (In Bulk)
    Elytras
    Prismarine, Dark Prismarine, Sea Lanterns, Sponges (Rental)
    Various End City Loot (TBD)

I am not attempting to get into already existing businesses in products listed already, If there are any problems, please message me in game or here. Thank You
    This includes most of the items in the game, so I hope I can cater to most player's needs. Message me while I am on, or reply on the forums, I'll get back to you shortly after. I'm also looking to establish prices here for my wares, so also suggest prices as well.

{UPDATE} 6/24/17

I also am selling the banners in the picture below for a modest diamond per banner.
    -image-

Also I'm going to introduce a customer loyalty program in the future with reward points and such, which I personally will keep track of, which will can be exchanged for goods from a list, which changes once in a while. Customer Rewards Cards can be ordered for One Diamond, and that price is not subject to change. I will be posting the first rewards in the near future, so stay tuned for more
    -image-

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    I also am considering doing sales at times there are IRL, as well as festive goodies at their appropriating times

This store can sell you practically anything you may need,
    Thank You in Advance, :D
    -AttackTeam

2. Ill buy all your ghast tears

3. Where's the stone? Will buy if you set a price for it.

4. iill preoder some gunpowder

5. Edited 6 years ago by AttackTeam

All prices are yet to be determined, as mentioned above. If you have a price to suggest, please do. I'm trying to price items at the cost most players are comfortable with paying, as long as it's reasonable for me as well. Also state quantities of items with the order if possible, so I can see how long It will take me to get the items. Thanks In Advance, -AttackTeam

6. {UPDATE} 9/18/17

Rewards Cards are now free with your first purchase, any player that has bought a card will have the cost turned into points.

I also am selling novelty goods as well now, as they serve no real purpose other than to be just there, such as enchanted carrots on sticks, binding and/or mending pumpkins/skulls. Banners are now an iron ingot a piece, more to come in the near future.

Also I am announcing a currency exchange service to exchange one the four major currencies into any of the other three currencies, and the ability to redeem shop points for currency as well!
    -image-

7. I'm confused... I can trade an iron ingot for a diamond?

8. The chart isn't accurate, but you can trade any of the four into any of the other three

9. Could I buy a hylain banner? ( I think that's how I spell it XD )

10. Sure thing, I'll be on this afternoon/evening

11. Will you be on tomorrow I had home work

12. Edited 6 years ago by AttackTeam

{UPDATE} 10/17/17

I now am stocking the store's shelves with high quality enchanted books, all books sold here are sold either at their second highest level or the highest possible. The second highest level books are not combined from lower levels of the enchantment, ensuring those who are purchasing to work on god items that they will not become too expensive in the process if bought from this source. I however cannot help you if you have bought books from another source, that may have combined books below the second highest level.
    All level V books have been combined from only level IV books sourced from villagers or the enchantment table directly

the following books are priced at four diamonds each: Assorted Enchantments

Luck of the Sea II
    Lure II
    Punch I
    Fire Aspect I
    Thorns I
    Knockback I
    Aqua Affinity

The following books are priced at five diamonds each: Second Highest Levels Enchantments

Power IV
    Sharpness IV
    Bane of Arthropods IV
    Smite IV
    Efficiency IV
    Feather Falling III
    Protection III
    Blast Protection III
    Fire Protection III
    Projectile Protection III
    Luck of the Sea III
    Lure III
    Unbreaking II
    Respiration II
    Depth Strider II
    Thorns II

The following books are priced at 6 diamonds each: Maximum Level Enchantments

Silk Touch
    Flame
    Infinity
    Efficiency V
    Sharpness V
    Power V
    Smite V
    Bane of Arthropods V
    Protection IV
    Blast Protection IV
    Projectile Projection IV
    Fire Projection IV
    Thorns III
    Depth Strider III
    Respiration III
    Unbreaking III
    Looting III
    Fortune III

Treasure Enchantments will be sold soon, but I have no reliable source of them at the moment

Please notify if there's anything that you would like to be added, or forgotten in latter item tiers in the post I forgot to put in again.

I also am selling god sets, weapons, and tools, but they have no set price yet. Also End Crystals are in stock, as well as Shulker Boxes and Elytras, all in limited supply.

Happy Shopping,
    -AttackTeam

13. I would like to buy some end city gear... can you tell me what "end city gear" means? Thanks btw I will also want to buy elytra <3

14. End city items consist of items found in chests in end cities. I can sell you an elytra, but I have not decided on prices yet.

or Sign Up to reply!