1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

My application/\

3. @Muggspud0627 After joining CraftyMynes I decided it would be fun to try out aligning myself with a faction because I've never played with a goal oriented community before in Minecraft, and after a few social experiments, I deemed Nerd Nation very immature and possibly dangerous to other players on the server, so I would like to apply, for a Oblivion.

Here is my following application, I hope after reviewing it you will find me a good fit for your faction:

IGN:
    Muggspud0627

Personal info:
    I'm a female, 16 years of age, and I used to play volley ball in my hometown until I injured my knee, now I do my best to keep busy by playing Minecraft and other video games. I personally enjoy sandbox games.

Qualifications:

• I'm a very experienced builder and have been playing Minecraft for around 4-5 years
    • I've always loved PVP in all games, and I'm very good at staying competitive even when situations look bleak

Why I should be accepted:
    I enjoy helping other people, being part of a community dedicated to taking down a faction like Nerd Nation would , in my eyes, help the entire server and it's community.

I hope you'll consider my application, I really feel you'd benefit greatly from having me in your team!

You applied to both NN and this faction... while this faction, Oblivion, is made to fight NN... Also, you forgot an important part of your NN application.

4. Upon receiving my application, instead of denying it, as stated in the post, I received a reply not once but twice asking for further information on discord. I don't want to align myself with a faction that has such inconsistencies. Why you decide to criticize how I wish to find a community is beyond me, but I hope my explanation satisfies you.

5. @Muggspud0627 Okay, normally I'd blow this off as immaturity, but when you insult my faction and call it immature, when it is likely the most mature faction on CM after ONE DAY of playing (a few hours to be technically accurate), I feel the need to get involved.

Your so-called "social-experiment" comprised of offering me nudes and begging for a teleport into my fraction's base, and then blocking me before I could even figure out what was going on. I reached out to you in-game so I could figure the situation out, and you unblocked me so we could chat again on Discord. I uneasily asked if you had legitimately offered me nudes, telling you that was a bad idea and that this is just a game, upon which you accused me of asking for nudes, which I CLEARLY did not. You then blocked me before I could even defend myself.

Before you start throwing shade on what I consider to be the friendliest faction on CM, take a look at yourself and figure out how to judge people rather than throwing accusations out of nowhere.

6. Oh well.

7. Edited 6 years ago by UncleTyrone

Well...my name is Uncle Tyrone :) i would like to join your faction :D.
    I am hard working and i obey all the rules that people give me :).
    I am used to defend my people (team mates) and i am willing to work hard to join this faction...

Personal info:
    I am male 17 years old. I ride downhill right untyl my knee injury that happend 2 years ago...i also draw commic books and stuff...

I am experienced builder and does not mind working for a big projects.
    I am usualy online from 9 in the morning till 6 in the eveningn.
    why i want to join the faction?

• i want to fit in somewhere im on my own right now and i really like to work with people.
    • i want to help you guys as much as i can.
    • i would like to help the community grow.

being mature...well haha yeah and no :) depends on situation.

I hope this helps you :)
    im also avalable on discord

-Uncle Ty.

8. Thank you for your application! I'll be sure to get back to you as fast as possible

9. I'm not a fan of Oblivion. More of a Skyrim guy to be honest.

10. Imperial Scums! (At everyone who is Imperial!)

11. @Abbasilol Imperial Scums! (At everyone who is Imperial!)

boureosie scums

12. Wow another pvp faction that wont last long

13. PonZe

9 Jul 2017 Suspended

u fuckin wot m8
    WHY AM I IN THIS THREAD SHIZ

14. Edited 6 years ago by Nysic

@NerdieBirdieYT @Muggspud0627 Okay, normally I'd blow this off as immaturity, but when you insult my faction and call it immature, when it is likely the most mature faction on CM after ONE DAY of playing (a few hours to be technically accurate), I feel the need to get involved.

Your so-called "social-experiment" comprised of offering me nudes and begging for a teleport into my fraction's base, and then blocking me before I could even figure out what was going on. I reached out to you in-game so I could figure the situation out, and you unblocked me so we could chat again on Discord. I uneasily asked if you had legitimately offered me nudes, telling you that was a bad idea and that this is just a game, upon which you accused me of asking for nudes, which I CLEARLY did not. You then blocked me before I could even defend myself.

Before you start throwing shade on what I consider to be the friendliest faction on CM, take a look at yourself and figure out how to judge people rather than throwing accusations out of nowhere.

@Muggspud0627, @NerdieBirdieYT, I am going to need to investigate this, I will look forward too and appreciate cooperation from both of you. I will make contact with you via which ever means you both prefer.

Also this thread is now locked.

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!