The Holy Order of the Bread

1. 6 years ago

Hello this is the official leader of the Holy Order of the Bread, we as a faction only want peace and for all chickens to be inslaved or killed (their meat be burned if killed). That is a simple request. My fellow followers an I will not bother in the dealings of anything we don't see fit or important.

@NerdieBirde and @Atonic_Eclipse please private message me on discord both of you should have a request or we are already friends.

Thank you for listening.

2. Factions on factions these days

3. I hope to befriend all Factions I don't care for war

4. Alt always looking for allys

5. Edited 6 years ago by BaronBattleBread

I dont recall authorization of a bread based guild

6. Rip

7. @BaronBattleBread I dont recall authorization of a bread based guild

All hail the true bread king

8. I'm just waiting for a "Cult of Crafty" faction to pop up

9. maybe there already is 1 o.o

10. Edited 6 years ago by sirchristopher10

Bread is infidel potatoes were the real gifts of the crafty gods
    XD

11. Carrots...
    Potatoes...
    Mushrooms...
    Bread...
    Long ago the four foods lived together in harmony, then everything changed when the Mushroom nation attacked...

12. @SovietSuperman_ Omg

13. Only the Chef, master of all four ingredients, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished.

14. 100 ticks passed and my brother and I discovered the new chef, a Bread baker named @BaronBattleBread

15. @SovietSuperman_ 100 ticks passed and my brother and I discovered the new chef, a Bread baker named @BaronBattleBread

Gg man gotta go to avatar gg

16. And although his bread baking skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But i believe BaronBattleBread can save the world.

17. Edited 6 years ago by DoppyRex

Why are there so many facs coming now?

18. @DoppyRex Why are there so many facs coming now?

Because the older ones have died out

19. So many nublets

or Sign Up to reply!