Upcoming CraftyMynes YouTube STREAM!

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

I am very excited to announce my first ever livestream! Livestreams are a really fun way for everyone to interact with me in real time as I record a video. Using YouTube's stream chat feature, everyone watching will be able to be able to communicate their thoughts and ideas to me as the stream goes.

---

So let's get down to details!

WHEN is this happening? The stream will take place on Sunday, August 27 at 7:00 PM. This is going by North America's Eastern Time (EST), so make sure to do any necessary conversions to get this time into your timezone. Here's a simple timezone converter.

WHERE is this event happening? The stream will be found on my channel. If you subscribe and turn notifications on, you will be notified as the stream goes live.

WHAT will be going on during the stream? Depends on the amount of viewers! If there's enough people, I may do a Q&A. I also will likely be building your suggestions (which will be hilarious, because I'm awful at building), talking to faction members, and exploring. Other possibilities include traveling the Nether, killing the Ender Dragon, fighting the Wither, advancement hunting, and more. I am completely open to suggestions, and the stream chat will greatly influence what happens during the stream.

---

I will update this if more details become relevant. I can't wait for this; I hope to see you there!

2. Amazing idea @NerdieBirdieYT will there be more streams in the future after this one which you have planned????

3. @Brentark If this first stream is a success, I'd like to do streams much more often (perhaps even weekly)! Having never done a stream before, this will make future streaming a lot more easier once I know what I'm doing.

4. Interesting, I'll try to tune in!

5. @OtherGreenGamer Sweet! I'd love to have you there!

6. you might want to stay at spawn during your live stream

7. @javonjw It's not more harmful than my videos are. So long as I don't go looking around above our base or something.

8. You might want something already covering up where coords would be if you press f3

9. Im sure it will be awesome to behold :D
    To make sure you have plenty of Withers to fight I can donate enough skulls for 4 separate Withers.. just keep in mind they will fight each other so you could end up with a Giant Wither Cage Match if you are not careful :P

10. @NerdieBirdieYT Change the f3 control in your settings to some crazy button that you could like never accidentally press to prevent any whoopsies

11. @BluePlauge That would be EPIC!

@Brentark I'll probably use a coordinates mod and put the coords under some sort of logo so it's blocked to the stream, but I can see them.

12. @NerdieBirdieYT if you're planning on traveling the nether, i'm going to the border there, if that would be something you would be interested in joining. it's not using the roof though, so it's definitely a challenge.

13. @NerdieBirdieYT I'm not sure how to, but setting up a 30 second cushion would give you plenty of time to correct any mistakes you make, so you could prevent disasters.

14. minesy

20 Aug 2017 Suspended

i missed it :(

15. it's on the 27th, not the 20th

16. minesy

20 Aug 2017 Suspended

oh ok thanks @AttackTeam

17. @AttackTeam Would be fun! I'm not 100% sure what will happen, but that's a possibility.

@TheMightyDrex Yup, I've been doing a ton of setup today, and I'll give it some time at the start. Thanks!

18. aww its on the 27th. Ill be gone to quebec by the 25th :(

19. meh

20. ^

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!