Harvestar Showcase: Savannah Base

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

Very nice

3. bump

4. @humfrydog bump

no reason to bump it, if it doesn't get attention then it doesn't get attention.

@Cileklim Extras:

-image-
    Day 0, fresh out of the portal

-image-
    Week 1, a battle hardened member trying to find his belongings in a chest (Colorized)

-image-
    Christmas!

-image-
    A garden hidden inside a building
    -image-
    3 members worshipping a flying sand block, feeding it animals as sacrifice

-image-
    A deadly trap hidden behind a door to hunt innocent members looking for treat

-image-

also why do you censor names lol we already have a list of all your members, not too hard to look at past skins as well to find out who they are

5. @SharpSerac no reason to bump it, if it doesn't get attention then it doesn't get attention.

also why do you censor names lol we already have a list of all your members, not too hard to look at past skins as well to find out who they are

Showing their names would be an invasion of privacy. It is not right to show a player's online minecraft username that the whole server can see without the owner's consent.

6. Then why am I not in jail already?

7. @HaloNest Then why am I not in jail already?

It is because if you look at a username sideways or upside down, it creates a different image.

8. @The3xpertGamer Showing their names would be an invasion of privacy. It is not right to show a player's online minecraft username that the whole server can see without the owner's consent.

this isn't a fucking law lmao, let's entertain that idea though, since they are on the server they have no reasonable expectation of privacy therefore you are not obligated to censor usernames

but since this is a minecraft server it was pointless

9. @SharpSerac this isn't a fucking law lmao, let's entertain that idea though, since they are on the server they have no reasonable expectation of privacy therefore you are not obligated to censor usernames

but since this is a minecraft server it was pointless

I thought it would be obvious that I was joking

10. @The3xpertGamer I thought it would be obvious that I was joking

poe's law xd

11. @SharpSerac no reason to bump it, if it doesn't get attention then it doesn't get attention.

I bumped it and some other topics so a player who was looking for them could see them. But I agree if it aint getting views dont bump without reason, lol I was trying to help a player out.

12. @SharpSerac also why do you censor names lol we already have a list of all your members, not too hard to look at past skins as well to find out who they are

You don't ;)

or Sign Up to reply!