3. Deleted 6 years ago by rnc2011
  4. Edited 6 years ago by MistakeMade

-image-

That's not your hand @EnderConstructor

5. Deleted 6 years ago by Fingerbib
  6. @MistakeMade -image-

That's not your hand @EnderConstructor

what do you mean?

7. @enderconstructor your hand is all black there is skin right before a glove in that pic

8. Edited 6 years ago by Urid

@MistakeMade @enderconstructor your hand is all black there is skin right before a glove in that pic

what...
    that's his skin

9. Thats my skin buddy i dont know what you're talking about :)
    Might be a bit blurry because i took the screenshot at night time.

10. in the shot your hand appears as white skin to me but that may be due to the red

11. @MistakeMade in the shot your hand appears as white skin to me but that may be due to the red

Could be.

12. Chapter 4 will be out for tommorow, could do anythin today cause i had no free time :(

13. @EnderConstructor if you want a real challenge, try collecting at least one of all obtainable items in the mod pack as well as normal vanilla combined, maybe even throw inn a few custom advancements while your at it and go for a completionist world

14. Edited 6 years ago by EnderConstructor

@AttackTeam @EnderConstructor if you want a real challenge, try collecting at least one of all obtainable items in the mod pack as well as normal vanilla combined, maybe even throw inn a few custom advancements while your at it and go for a completionist world

I thought about collecting each unique sappling the BoP mod offers, also it has custom advancements aswell. There is an advancement like adventurer but to discover all biomes from BoP.
    Still thanks for giving me the ideas. There is also terrariums that can be crafted with rare flowers in the game.

15. Edited 6 years ago by EnderConstructor

Also i was wondering if you guys would still enjoy these journals if i were to add in Tinker's Construct.
    Just that, without any extra add ons for it or whatnot.
    (cause i will be mining for my base underground alot and that hammer could prove to be useful)

16. Before i start the 4th chapter i just wanted to say sorry for the huge delay between this one and the previous chapter. I thought i could make these daily but it can get repetitive but mostly because i was overwhelmed with school during the past week.
    I will most certainly make one tonight when im done with school.

17. Edited 6 years ago by EnderConstructor

Day 4 ; 10th December 2017
    Farms, Beginnings of the Base and a villager breeder
    -image-
    -image-
    I dont have the best tools on the ready yet so mining wont be easy yet until i get somewhat of a decent enchant on this pick or make a good hammer from Tinkers.
    -image-
    Heres how the place will look for starters. I decided it was the right moment to start moving the villagers from the village i found.
    -image-
    While i was making the railway system from the village to my base i killed an endermen that dropped the block it was holding. Decided to keep the grass block as a memento of some sort.
    -image-
    Always been stuborn when it comes to using minecarts :/
    I decided just to take the farmers and 1 cleric so i could make a nice breeder for starters.
    -image-
    The tunnel i had to make via nether wasnt awfully long, it was just 60-70 blocks or so luckily.
    -image-
    This is how my room looked like after it got populated and lit up.
    -image-
    I kinda took them away from their homes but they'll get use to it in my little cave.
    -image-
    It was the time to make a villager breeder for all my needs for the yawning traders with big noses. These were the materials ya need for it, so it isn't anything special really.
    Heres a Before & After of the place i decided to build it at. (right next to my base entrance, might move it in the future).
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    Turn around or close your eyes if you dont wanna see stuff like this.
    -image-
    First baby villager i get is a blacksmith, which is equally nice as if i got a white coat! :) Anyways the design is supposed to make baby villagers every 10 minutes or so which is really nice (It needs mobGriefing to be true to work sadly).
    -image-
    Heres a nice sunset pic i managed to take while i was building the breeder.
    After that i just made a simple crop farm and a Tinkers Smeltery.
    (Life's alot easier with these than auto furnace arrays).
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    While i was doing that i managed to accumulate quite a few villagers and i brought them inside of my base to be safe from zombies.
    Got 2 Cartographers and another cleric :)
    Figured it'd be nice to explore caves around my place in hopes of finding a mineshaft or a dungeon and i got pretty lucky!
    -image-
    You can see the little piece of mossy cobble hiding in the corner, and i almost missed it!
    -image-
    Im really sorry again for the delay i made between chapters, i'll try to post them as much as i can, theres gonna be alot of good stuff in the future :)
    Thanks for reading and have a nice day!
    -image-
    P.S. I forgot i stumbled upon this small island that had these sakura trees. Wish it was a bigger forest but was only this sadly. :)

18. Very awesome!!! =D

19. :thumbs_up:

or Sign Up to reply!