Requesting Video Ideas

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

Duel @SharpSerac IRL

Knives Only

Baiting Your Opponent with Donuts is strictly prohibited.
    Ordering Pizza is prohibited during combat, if you are caught doing so our referees will proceed to eat
    it as you cry and beg for a slice.
    Map options: Sahara Desert, Mount Everest, New York City Sewer System, or in a stranger's back yard known as Gregory.

3. @_Yul I saw that and ignored it.

If all you make is minecraft videos (which you cant think of ideas for) you need to broaden your horizons, IMO

Plenty of YouTubers do Minecraft only and regularly ask for suggestions on what type of Minecraft content to create. Having a channel based on one game/concept isn't a bad thing, it's a personal preference. Asking for suggestions after 40 episodes on a completely vanilla server doesn't mean I should break away from Minecraft.

Certainly branching away from Minecraft is a legitimate suggestion, but that's not what I'm asking for here. My series here is the highest ranking series I have, so I'm looking for suggestions to improve it.

@MistakeMade Duel @SharpSerac IRL

Knives Only

Ordering Pizza is prohibited during combat, if you are caught doing so our referees will proceed to eat
    Map options: Sahara Desert, Mount Everest, New York City Sewer System, or in a stranger's back yard known as Gregory.

Lovely idea but why not fight with pizza slices instead?

4. @MistakeMade Duel @SharpSerac IRL

Knives Only

Cringe, but I'd win in a knife fight against anyone on this forum tbh

5. Well I may be able to spill some ideas over :)

6. Maybe you could do an CraftyMynes episode of doing a competition with CraftyMynes players (idk)

7. @Gminidog Maybe you could do an CraftyMynes episode of doing a competition with CraftyMynes players (idk)

Hmm, that might be fun :D

8. How about TPA Russian Rulette? You roll a dice and then players send you a TPA request. If you roll anything except a 1 you give them 10 DB. But if you rolled a 1 or it doesn't look like their base you kill everyone you see! Base coords would be kept confidential of course.

9. Edited 6 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

@TimmyBoyT How about TPA Russian Rulette? You roll a dice and then players send you a TPA request. If you roll anything except a 1 you give them 10 DB. But if you rolled a 1 or it doesn't look like their base you kill everyone you see! Base coords would be kept confidential of course.

That's actually a really fun idea... 10 db might be a bit much, but I could totally woek with this idea! My concern is that not many people accept random tpa requests...

10. @NerdieBirdieYT That's actually a really fun idea... 10 db might be a bit much, but I could totally woek with this idea! My concern is that not many people accept random tpa requests...

The gamble is what makes it fun. I can donate half a stack of diamond blocks if you give me a shout out.

11. @TimmyBoyT The gamble is what makes it fun. I can donate half a stack of diamond blocks if you give me a shout out.

That would be super helpful, thank you!

An idea to improve this: I could use an online randomizer and put in several options rather than just giving db/kill everyone. For example, I could give them random stuff, try to be their friend, run away from them, troll them, etc. This is gonna be so fun :D

12. do like troydan gaming,
    like Timmy said, tp to random people, if they accept, you raid them or something, if they deny your tp request you're forced to drink some shots of vodka

13. @HaloNest He's underage

14. then dont even youtube

15. @HaloNest He can youtube if he wants. YouTube and vodka are 2 different things. YouTube doesn't restrict access to only adults, while vodka being an alcoholic beverage is restricted.

16. you're saltier than the salt bae, chill, that's not what I ment, just take it easy

17. @HaloNest I'm not salty, I was not angry nor upset and did not write what I did with any disdain. To judge people by your interpretation of their mood based on something they've written is not the most effective method, then to slam them as being "salty" is furthermore pointless because as previously stated you can't determine how I felt from what I wrote. Some people can write something and it's clear from how it was written that they were angry during the writing, I don't need to chill as I never was angry toward you.

18. Edited 6 years ago by HaloNest

just don't be a smartass and keep this thread on topic

19. @HaloNest Yes, mom.

or Sign Up to reply!