level contest!

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by 1Lysander

so I was thinking, wandering if anyone has had more levels than me (or will get there) on CraftyMynes... my record is at level 150, please post a screenshot of your highest level on CraftyMynes, just for the sake of conversation.

2. i died with 120 levels yesterday because of a lag.

3. 7 hours ago I died with died with 80 levels repairing pickaxes with no armor
    endermen wrecked my life.. dead before i knew it lol

4. I am at 105 right now I believe.

5. nice

6. Currently at 179 levels
    -image-

7. nice
    we have a current leader

8. @Custard_309 Currently at 179 levels
    -image-

At first I thought you meant Crafty had 179 levels

9. lol
    I thought you were trying to steal the thunder for a bit nerdie xD

10. Edited 6 years ago by TomTom900

Dang you guys must have spent lots of time on that... my record is 100 levels

11. Nah, I just don't die, or enchant stuff

12. I made it to level 68 once,. but as soon as i gained another level i had to turn around and go back the way i came,.

13. Edited 6 years ago by Cileklim

@MIMSoM I made it to level 68 once,. but as soon as i gained another level i had to turn around and go back the way i came,.

..... So you died?

14. @MIMSoM I made it to level 68 once,. but as soon as i gained another level i had to turn around and go back the way i came,.

creeper? :ü

15. Still going!
    -image-

16. When I was 1 level away from 60 over a year ago, I died from the old elytra not opening glitch. Then one time when I was up near 80 I think, Vene decided to test out his new god weapon on me. I usually sit in the 90s before enchanting something tho.

17. I think I was level 188 once in 1.8.
    It was cool to be that level until I fucked it up lol.
    That is on my old computer that happens to be fucked up.

or Sign Up to reply!