Voting Rewards Update

1. 5 years ago

Hey all!

So, I was thinking about voting and how lots of people have issues with getting the vote streak to work (whether due to site issues or just because they can't be on every day). Personally, I have nearly 800 votes and have never been close to getting a crate through the vote streaks. I know there are people who have way more votes than me as well who find the streak thing impossible to get because they just can't log in each and every day.

I'm not saying the streak should be removed, because it's a good thing, for sure. My suggestion is adding rewards at landmark votes, for example, every 500 votes you would get a crate. The number between each vote tier is up to staff, as is the reward, but I think rewarding people who support the server but are unable to streak is nice. (:

Thoughts?

2. For once we agree

3. I agree too. In fact I thought as much, just didn’t think to post about it.

4. oh, that's a nice idea!

5. Edited 5 years ago by Compos

Players can buy or sell credits in the trade post with other players

players can buy elytras with credits.

players can warp using credits

I think the vote streak rewards need to disappear. we already have way more than enough reward for voting.

however i found helpful. If there is something you need to do daily. set an alarm on your phone. there are 4 voting websites so if you really want the vote streak set an alarm to go off every 6 hours. and vote every time the alarm goes off at a different website. that way if you miss 3 votes. you can still get the streak!

on that note i would love voting to be more rewarding! shulker shells should be able to be purchased in spawn for 50 votes :) but that is just because i am greedy and want more! and credits should be able to buy one emerald block.

6. Good point N

7. I tried to avoid trading real items for credits as it is quite hard to balance. The idea behind the vote streaks is to encourage and reward the players who go the extra mile to set reminders and find the time to get a vote in every day. Maybe I could do something like vote milestones but I don't want to saturate the rewards or take away from the vote streaks.

8. I think at least totems should be available via credits just because the semi-reset screwed up mansions and now they are unobtainable except for insane prices from the few lucky players who got to the mansions before the reset. Even if they were 500 credits, at least you could get one since there is no planned reset for 1.13.

9. i sort of think it'd be better to remove the ability to get an elytra by voting, but then again, it'd make it really, really tough to get them... but maybe that's a good thing? i dunno

10. @CraftyMyner I tried to avoid trading real items for credits as it is quite hard to balance. The idea behind the vote streaks is to encourage and reward the players who go the extra mile to set reminders and find the time to get a vote in every day. Maybe I could do something like vote milestones but I don't want to saturate the rewards or take away from the vote streaks.

Oh for sure, items are not what I had in mind. I was thinking more along the lines of a CraftyCrate, to reward the players who continuously support the server with hundreds or thousands of votes. Regular items, I agree, would be far too difficult to balance.

11. Totems added, 300 credits, limit of 1 per day!

-image-

12. YAS

13. @CraftyMyner Totems added, 300 credits, limit of 1 per day!

-image-

lov the cute build

14. Eyyy! A replacement for broken mansions, I love it! :D

15. Neat

or Sign Up to reply!