A Modest Proposal

1. ‹ Older
  2. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by SharpSerac

24 hours remain for harvestar to make any sort of agreement to pay, make a payment, or pay off the entire debt. If none of those conditions are met, and no attempts to make or discuss such payments are had, then renovation will begin the minute the clock strikes 5pm.

I will be live streaming the final countdown and the inevitable renovation on my twitch channel that you can find by clicking here or by searching my username on twitch if you would like to tune in and see! There will be a tour before the clock strikes 5, so I will start the stream around 4:30pm pst.

See you there buckos

3. "Pay or grief"

-image-

4. -image-

5. 4th day glitch ;o

6. @Pimpcy 4th day glitch ;o

Unfortunately for them, that glitch doesn't work here.

7. Edited 5 years ago by Pimpcy

We have all the screenshots and showcases we did yesterday I think the whole team Is satisfied with that option instead of the bargain so don't worry about the unfortunate so much <3 They chose this
    Which kind of renders this thread useless now

8. I'm glad they did, it's much more fun to blow things up rather than bargain!

9. Stream in less than an hour bucko

10. No one cares

11. @Eberk91 No one cares

Someone doesn't sound very happy

12. I’m not unhappy I literally don’t care I don’t even play on cm really anymore. I was simply stating that no one cares about his stream on twitch if someone wants to watch a Minecraft stream I’m sure he would not be the person they would watch he probably has like three viewers and their all his friends honestly

13. @Eberk91 I’m not unhappy I literally don’t care I don’t even play on cm really anymore. I was simply stating that no one cares about his stream on twitch if someone wants to watch a Minecraft stream I’m sure he would not be the person they would watch he probably has like three viewers and their all his friends honestly

You cared enough to post :)

14. W/e troll have fun

15. @Eberk91 W/e troll have fun

I will have tons of fun blowing it up!

16. @Eberk91 I’m not unhappy I literally don’t care I don’t even play on cm really anymore. I was simply stating that no one cares about his stream on twitch if someone wants to watch a Minecraft stream I’m sure he would not be the person they would watch he probably has like three viewers and their all his friends honestly

If you don't play anymore why do you browse the forums? I'm sure you have tons of real life stuff to instead of insulting my twitch stream you troll

17. I’m waiting for the update i’ll be back

18. Edited 5 years ago by SharpSerac

we live!

or Sign Up to reply!