2018 Rank Trade Event [ENDED]

1. ‹ Older
  2. 5 years ago

i got 352 gunpowder can i reserve a trade :D
    ?

3. @sirchristopher10 i got 352 gunpowder can i reserve a trade :D
    ?

sure thing, I'll look out for you next time I'm on!

4. Is it possible to pay now for an alt I'm gonna be using in about a week or so? Because I have an alt that doesn't have VIP, and I'm also gonna be changing its name, until that time comes is it possible to pay now (well when we are both in game) ?

5. @Mayorga Is it possible to pay now for an alt I'm gonna be using in about a week or so? Because I have an alt that doesn't have VIP, and I'm also gonna be changing its name, until that time comes is it possible to pay now (well when we are both in game) ?

Hmm, I'm afraid not, I don't really want to be doing any more payments past tomorrow. My apologies.

6. Update: bgmg brought to my attention that, given the prices stated, a white name could purchase VIP+ by buying VIP then a rank upgrade and get around the fact that I didn’t provide bulk discount rates for gold blocks and elytras.

As such I’ll honor gold and elytra trades from white names to VIP+. 20 elytras or 54 gold blocks would be the price to get from white name to VIP+

7. Update: given so many 1/4 bills in queue, it makes sense to remove the previously stated cap of 10.

8. thx again valgys! appreciate it

9. did all the trades I had queued up and I'm taking off to do some business IRL. I may get back on to see if there's any new trades but looks like it's winding down. I'll update the thread title to indicate I'm no long accepting trades for rank later today.

10. Edited 5 years ago by Valgys

thanks everyone! Tons more ranks from this and I have a ton of stuff now I now need to figure out what to do with!

Parting thoughts to future Valgys when he reads this:
    Trades roughly 3 weeks after reset

• Extremely high shulker trades, probably can bump up prices by 1.25-1.5x.
    • Low iron trades, probably the one thing I really needed, lower values if trade happens right after reset again
    • extend VIP discounts to white names to VIP+ upgrades ref. bgmg convo
    • surprisingly high gold blocks trades. Look into adjusting prices higher
    • almost no diamond block trades. Look into adjusting lower to encourage trades.
    • no beacons. Need more incentives/discounts
    • no elytras. Need more incentives/discounts
    • high slime trades, but seems acceptable to rates
  11. To future Valgys! Think lack of diamond blocks and beacons is just due to the newness of the map.

12. hey uhhh by the way @valgys ur a certified Cool Guy

13. Huge thank you to @Valgys for not only helping the server but also helping the community!

or Sign Up to reply!