1. 5 years ago

I have returned to the server after my long hiatus. I will hopefully be here to stay, although I am not sure, as school is starting for me in a few days, and I have been procrastinating with an assignment that is due by the end of the summer... Which I should probably be working on right now.

2. Hey welcome back m8, its always nice to see some familiar faces come back to the server :)

3. Welcome back and sorry for accidentally banning you xD

4. wb!

pizza guild 2018

5. @GrandpaCarl00 wb!

pizza guild 2018

I have realized the error of my ways, beans are superior to pizza.

6. @The3xpertGamer I have realized the error of my ways, beans are superior to pizza.

I dont know, The Bean guild sounds kinda stupid...

7. Edited 5 years ago by The3xpertGamer

@BoneChi11er I dont know, The Bean guild sounds kinda stupid...

Your words sadden me. They are a prime example of how today's youth views beans. They are seen as simply an edible that is not particularly delectable or palatable when eaten alone. However, according to multiple scientific studies, people who eat beans are much more likely to be living or to be people that once have lived, as people or animals who have never existed are incapable of consuming beans. This groundbreaking study shows that beans could possibly be the meaning of existence. You must feel like such a fool now, don't ya?

8. I should start a campaign to increase the awareness for beans.

9. Good to see you back - recognised the name when i saw you on :D

10. @The3xpertGamer Your words sadden me. They are a prime example of how today's youth views beans. They are seen as simply an edible that is not particularly delectable or palatable when eaten alone. However, according to multiple scientific studies, people who eat beans are much more likely to be living or to be people that once have lived, as people or animals who have never existed are incapable of consuming beans. This groundbreaking study shows that beans could possibly be the meaning of existence. You must feel like such a fool now, don't ya?

Perhaps you misunderstood me. While these studies are conclusive, it is common fact that, by themselves, beans do not offer much to the table(Hence why I claimed that the Bean Guild sounded dumb). However recent tests have shown it is completly possible for the state of a bean to ascend to an entirely new level IF it is conjoined with other foods of simaler nature(may also boost flavor, further testing required).

In short, have you considered putting beans

on top

of a pizza?

11. @BoneChi11er Perhaps you misunderstood me. While these studies are conclusive, it is common fact that, by themselves, beans do not offer much to the table(Hence why I claimed that the Bean Guild sounded dumb). However recent tests have shown it is completly possible for the state of a bean to ascend to an entirely new level IF it is conjoined with other foods of simaler nature(may also boost flavor, further testing required).

on top

of a pizza?

I have taken your words into consideration, which has driven me to do more research. What I have found from doing this is that beans when combined with relish contain so much power that they could reproduce when in contact with each other, which can solve world hunger.

12. Edited 5 years ago by Cileklim

@BoneChi11er

on top

of a pizza?

Sir, that's an insult to both bean and pizza enthusiasts, who both are pioneers of highly refined cultures. I suggest you talk about your unsophisticated ideas of bringing two edibles that are completely different from each other elsewhere

13. @Cileklim Sir, that's an insult to both bean and pizza enthusiasts, who both are pioneers of highly refined cultures. I suggest you talk about your unsophisticated ideas of bringing two edibles that are completely different from each other elsewhere

It is refreshing to see a fellow intellectual. Everyone should put aside their methods of ruining pizza, such as slapping PINEAPPLE on it so carelessly! Instead, they should try something that does not violate any food, and they should mix beans and relish.

14. @The3xpertGamer I have taken your words into consideration, which has driven me to do more research. What I have found from doing this is that beans when combined with relish contain so much power that they could reproduce when in contact with each other, which can solve world hunger.

Was I drunk when I wrote that? This has turned into a mess lol

15. beany weany xd

or Sign Up to reply!