Please help!!!

1. 4 years ago

-image-
    @ElijahEvo
    This man has been missing for weeks! please help us find him, rewards will be given!

2. Just made a movie on it to spread awareness Vip! -image-

3. Bring young edward home!

4. It's very sad to see young Edward gone for so long! If you have any tips as to where Edward went it would be greatly appreciated!

5. i think i last saw him in a boat with ron

6. Lol

7. I think he's hiding in my bathroom and I'm scared. I went in and He had possessed the mirror and locked his image into it, I've sold the house since and have gotten arrested for selling a home I didn't own. My bail is set at $400,000 if any of you wonderful people want to pay it.

8. Hes in antartica

9. Edited 4 years ago by ThePhoenix

Talk about toxic man. Like you can’t expect me to be nicer to you when you pull shit like this lol. Such a child. If you want I can take a screenshot of the video of you, Eli, bgmg, and that other dude logging / tping out and write the same thing.

10. Has anyone told ya'll it's just minecraft yet? xd

11. @MamaNeon Has anyone told ya'll it's just minecraft yet? xd

Some people clearly take this game to seriously and whine about literally everything we do!

12. You and phoenix type the most out of everyone

13. Lock this too!

14. I may be gone Phoenix, but i'll still return just to kill you one last time.

15. @BritishFlag I may be gone Phoenix, but i'll still return just to kill you one last time.

Who are you?

16. @ThePhoenix Who are you?

*licks you* Hmm, I taste some salt.

17. @ThePhoenix Who are you?

It's MixMasherPvp, old ass player boi, catch up with the times

18. @01011000 *licks you* Hmm, I taste some salt.

Jhee I think he's been swimming in the pacific ocean

or Sign Up to reply!