Team Eye 1.14 Application Thread

1. 4 years ago

The brotherhood of Team Eye is accepting applications for potential new members. If you like raiding, griefing, pvp, curb stomping BK novices, and putting the rest of the playerbase in their place, then Team Eye might be the faction for you!

Current Roster:
    King: SharpSerac
    iwarriiori
    Schlocked
    javonjw
    deyahruhd
    Darktyui
    Grendo
    2Chill
    Shvexy
    Erahiel
    LittleOwlet3
    jabean
    Cankicker8

Looking for:

• Above Average Minecraft knowledge
    • 18 or older
    • Must have mic and must talk on discord
    • Building, redstone, and artistic skills is a plus

Fill out application below and make a private conversation with me, deyahruhd, and iwarriiori to apply for the faction.

Minecraft username:

Do you have Discord and a functioning mic?:

When did you first join CraftyMynes?:

What is your tick count?:

How experienced are you in PVP?:

How do you like to play the game?:

Tell us about yourself (anything you'd like us to know, or general information about hobbies etc.):

Why do you want to join?:

What skills do you bring to the table?:

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well do you think Team Eye curb stomps the server? And what do you think you have that can bring that number up?:

Do you have any affiliation with other factions?:

You may also comment below if you have questions about the application or the faction.

2. its team eyeball get it right

3. @Ronjob its team eyeball get it right

you're mad because you couldn't ever possibly have something like this, so stay mad bud

4. @SharpSerac you're mad because you couldn't ever possibly have something like this, so stay mad bud

nah im just correcting ur title its team eyeball instead of team eye

5. @SharpSerac The brotherhood of Team Eye is accepting applications for potential new members. If you like raiding, griefing, pvp, curb stomping BK novices, and putting the rest of the playerbase in their place, then Team Eye might be the faction for you!

Current Roster:
    King: SharpSerac
    iwarriiori
    Schlocked
    javonjw
    deyahruhd
    Darktyui
    Grendo
    2Chill
    Shvexy
    Erahiel
    LittleOwlet3
    jabean
    Cankicker8

Looking for:

• Above Average Minecraft knowledge
    • 18 or older
    • Must have mic and must talk on discord
    • Building, redstone, and artistic skills is a plus

Fill out application below and make a private conversation with me, deyahruhd, and iwarriiori to apply for the faction.

Minecraft username:

Do you have Discord and a functioning mic?:

When did you first join CraftyMynes?:

What is your tick count?:

How experienced are you in PVP?:

How do you like to play the game?:

Tell us about yourself (anything you'd like us to know, or general information about hobbies etc.):

Why do you want to join?:

What skills do you bring to the table?:

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well do you think Team Eye curb stomps the server? And what do you think you have that can bring that number up?:

Do you have any affiliation with other factions?:

You may also comment below if you have questions about the application or the faction.

Wheres my name? I thought I was accepted...

6. @DeJean Wheres my name? I thought I was accepted...

The janitor doesn't make it on the list

7. You guys think you're so great but did you know that Team Breadward has a licensed driver, YES, you read that right, we have Mr. (Drumroll please....) mittins0w0!!! Mittins is the proud holder of a Driver's License, get rekt noobs.

8. @edward766 You guys think you're so great but did you know that Team Breadward has a licensed driver, YES, you read that right, we have Mr. (Drumroll please....) mittins0w0!!! Mittins is the proud holder of a Driver's License, get rekt noobs.

Please stop shit posting on a legit application thread

9. Minecraft username: outshotz

Do you have Discord and a functioning mic?: yes

When did you first join CraftyMynes?: idk before warriior

What is your tick count?: 1649344

How experienced are you in PVP?: im the best pvper on the server no cap

How do you like to play the game?: with lots of death

Tell us about yourself (anything you'd like us to know, or general information about hobbies etc.): everybody loves me except thephoenix and his alt narutouzamakii because i made them both log like 40 times in the arena

Why do you want to join?: sounds like a party

What skills do you bring to the table?: i have the miraculous ability to pass the fizzbuzz test without even taking it

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well do you think Team Eye curb stomps the server? And what do you think you have that can bring that number up?: 8, im the best pvper on the server so obviously it cant be 10 without me in your roster

Do you have any affiliation with other factions?: the team of outshotz

10. @edward766 You guys think you're so great but did you know that Team Breadward has a licensed driver, YES, you read that right, we have Mr. (Drumroll please....) mittins0w0!!! Mittins is the proud holder of a Driver's License, get rekt noobs.

im about to get a cpr license too, add that to the list

11. Edited 4 years ago by j____a____r____d

Please post only Team Eye applications or Team Eye application-related propaganda here.

12. Stay on topic

13. Edited 3 years ago by mittins0w0

Minecraft username: mittins0w0

Do you have Discord and a functioning mic?: no

When did you first join CraftyMynes?: july 1st

What is your tick count?: 30 mil

How experienced are you in PVP?: im poop

How do you like to play the game?: i like to grind, collect items, make friends

Tell us about yourself (anything you'd like us to know, or general information about hobbies etc.): i like bees and i have a cpr license

Why do you want to join?: i dont really like team eye ball but i'd like to see what happens

What skills do you bring to the table?: resourceful

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well do you think Team Eye curb stomps the server? And what do you think you have that can bring that number up?: 1 since you guys are inactive irrelevant and boomers

14. @mittins0w0 Minecraft username: mittins0w0/ wyoming_tribute(alt)

Do you have Discord and a functioning mic?: no

When did you first join CraftyMynes?: july 1st

What is your tick count?: 30 mil

How experienced are you in PVP?: im poop

How do you like to play the game?: i like to grind, collect items, make friends

Tell us about yourself (anything you'd like us to know, or general information about hobbies etc.): i like bees and i have a cpr license

Why do you want to join?: i dont really like team eye ball but i'd like to see what happens

What skills do you bring to the table?: resourceful

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well do you think Team Eye curb stomps the server? And what do you think you have that can bring that number up?: 1 since you guys are inactive irrelevant and boomers

Application accepted, welcome to Team Eyebrow!

or Sign Up to reply!