Knafeh's Ban Appeal

1. 3 years ago

Knafeh

29 Apr 2020 Suspended
    Edited 3 years ago by Knafeh

Knafeh's Ban Appeal
    In Game Name: Knafeh
    Reason for your ban: Doxxing other players.
    Why should you be unbanned: I am really sorry about what I did and I regret it. I will NEVER EVER do it again. Also I really love CraftyMynes and it's the only server that I have played on for more then a month. I am really sorry to those that I hurt or scared. I really hope I will get unbanned because CraftyMynes is my favourite server ever.

2. Hello. I appreciate the apology.

We take this kind of thing extremely seriously, this is a place where people should be relaxing and having fun, especially in the state of the world right now. The last thing ANYONE needs is to have their own damn information held against them. Private information is private for a reason and should remain that way unless that person says it's alright. I believe Tez already have a conversation with you about not using personal information without consent.

As this is more of a serious issue, you'll be unbanned in 7 days.

I also want to make this CRYSTAL CLEAR, because I know you're on the younger side -

"The 2017 Wichita swatting was a swatting incident that occurred on December 28, 2017 in Wichita, Kansas. Casey Viner and Tyler Barriss were responsible for placing the fraudulent call, and their intended target was Shane Gaskill. The three were connected through the video game Call of Duty: WWII. Gaskill intentionally provided the wrong address, one that was occupied by an uninvolved person, Andrew Finch. Wichita Police responded to the address, and as Finch was exiting the house, police officer Justin Rapp fatally shot him.

Barriss pled guilty to federal charges of false information and hoaxes, cyberstalking, threatening to kill another or damage property by fire, interstate threats, conspiracy, and several counts of wire fraud. He also faces charges of involuntary manslaughter in Kansas and of false alarm in his home state of California. On March 29, 2019, Barriss was sentenced to 20 years in federal prison as a result of the swatting incident. "

the act in which you referenced during this whole thing has resulted in 20 years in FEDERAL prison. You're young, think before you act. It could cost you someone else's life, or a VERY large chunk of yours.

or Sign Up to reply!