Boonk Gang Jr. Application

1. ‹ Older
  2. 3 years ago

But i'm super new to minecraft. so maybe physical age doesn't matter.

3. Knafeh

2 Jun 2020 Suspended
    Edited 3 years ago by Knafeh

IGN: Knafeh sometimes
    Age: 68 3 months 2 weeks 3 days 16 hours 3 minutes 21 miliseconds.
    Timezone: ABC+3
    Skills: I play football everyday in the school well not now but I used to before the pandemic. I am quite fast at running and I can skill any player. I have a lot of experience as a team member as I was once in a team and became the Owner because I was so good. I started playing Minecraft Launcher 3 months ago and I would say I am better then everyone on the server.

Weakness: I'm not really good at basketball and I'm really short so I might not be able to help with stuff related to that. I usually hurt my leg somehow and it hurts. I don't also know how to brew a potion of invisibilty. I also don't talk a lot because when I was young like 11 or something my brother hit my mouth with a bat and I can bearly talk. Also my uncle stole my microphone because he said I was too old for one.
    I also don't like Mcdonalds and that could ruin the chemistery of the team. I also don't know how to cook anything the only thing I can make is cereal.

Extra note: I might be younger but I am not really sure. Also does this mean I become staff on this server. If you accept me I will make your team better and I can build 15 dirthouses in like 1 month ONLY. OMG ikr.
    I luv u if u accept me if u don't then... I also have a YT channel and one of the vids has 1k views so I can really help your team.

BYE

4. Deleted 3 years ago by GibsonAxe
  5. Age 68. Wow

6. not as good as squidward squad...

7. @Bambbin not as good as squidward squad...

Application Denied

8. IGN: Natzscho

Reason of ban: Ping Spoofing

Why should be unbanned: Like OMG all my friends have expensive ping spoofers and i have a cheep one so i was trying to get a cookie for my cat and my ping spoofer broke so i tried geting a new one but my mama said we are too poor to afford a ping spoofer so then i went to the ping spoofer store with a watergun and i threatend the guy on the caca to give me a ping spoofer. So that's why I think i should be unbanned. Also I would like to say that if anyone knows were o get good ping spoofers contact my cat Maria Antoniette but do it fast beacuse we are taking her to the guillotine in a week.

9. IGN: Attero

Timezone/country: GMT

Skills/Strengths: Mainly Everything

Weaknesses: Nothing

Extra info: I'm good so i deserve to join ;)

10. Accepted~!

11. @deyahruhd Accepted~!

Fake

12. @deyahruhd Accepted~!

nice application deyaruhd! you have been acceped into boont gang

13. Edited 3 years ago by MaggiAusDaKann

@outshOtz nice application deyaruhd! you have been acceped into boont gang

Application Approved

14. @MaggiAusDaKann Application Approved

Nice application, MaggiAusDaKann! You have been accepted into boont gang.

15. huh

16. Can i join please

17. let boonk rest in peace :cry:

18. what happened to boonk?

19. it lurks in the shadows

or Sign Up to reply!