Chunks/Mob AI

1. ‹ Older
  2. 2 years ago
    Edited 2 years ago by j____a____r____d

other players making farms: figure out how to work around the issue
    phoenix making a farm: WAAAAAAAAAAAH MY FARM DONT WORK STAFF FIX IT PLZZZZZZ QQ

3. Edited 2 years ago by ThePhoenix

@jarcl_ other players making farms: figure out how to work around the issue
    phoenix making a farm: WAAAAAAAAAAAH MY FARM DONT WORK STAFF FIX IT PLZZZZZZ QQ

Thats crazy man, things must have changed a lot since I have been to school because I didn't realize asking a question was crying for them to fix it now. Crazy days we live in now where everything is bitching/crying now.

4. the answer is in the discord

oh wait

L

5. @jarcl_ the answer is in the discord

oh wait

L

Lol typical instead of answering, you want to be a childish asshat... never surprises me lol

6. not my problem

7. @ThePhoenix Lol typical instead of answering, you want to be a childish asshat... never surprises me lol

Aren't you the one crying about unfair gp prices and "advertising" gp for 1 diamond less than our rates? That seems pretty childish to me lmao

8. Selling gunpowder for 6 diamonds a stack!

9. ZAMN

10. Edited 2 years ago by ThePhoenix

@Schlocked Aren't you the one crying about unfair gp prices and "advertising" gp for 1 diamond less than our rates? That seems pretty childish to me lmao

"Thats crazy man, things must have changed a lot since I have been to school because I didn't realize asking a question was crying for them to fix it now. Crazy days we live in now where everything is bitching/crying now." Crying and saying something is overpriced are two separate things.

11. @ThePhoenix "Thats crazy man, things must have changed a lot since I have been to school because I didn't realize asking a question was crying for them to fix it now. Crazy days we live in now where everything is bitching/crying now." Crying and saying something is overpriced are two separate things.

notice how literally NOBODY made a thread about it until u came along xd

12. @jarcl_ notice how literally NOBODY made a thread about it until u came along xd

That's crazy man! I guess I'm the first to ya know actually tell someone about it. Kinda like I was the first to let them know about the villagers breaking

13. Edited 2 years ago by PapaNeon

you weren't the first to tell anyone about anything just for clarification, crafty tinkered with the ai of some mobs to try offset the lag from 1.18.

14. @ThePhoenix Thats cool and all but I don't remember asking for your input.

This is a public forum sir

15. Deleted 2 years ago by PapaNeon
  16. Deleted 2 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  17. Deleted 2 years ago by PapaNeon
  18. Deleted 2 years ago by PapaNeon
  19. Deleted 2 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  20. Deleted 2 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  21. served its purpose

or Sign Up to reply!