Does money means anything to you?

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by iDogeTwinkie

I'll be real with you all.

My mind isn't all about money and materialistic shit. It's about being nice and good towards everyone. It's about sharing positive vibes with everyone. I don't care how much money I'll have to waste on drinks for my friends, if I got any left of course. Money meant absolutely nothing to me before, it means nothing to me now and guess what? In future it will mean nothing to me even more.

I know what I want in my life. I want them 30 cars under my ownership, a lot of airsoft weapons and real weapons, but honestly, that's not what matters to me. It's just material that I'll have fun and play with. I'll make enough money to live a life the way I want it.

It's the people that matter and mean to me. Not the cars I'll buy and money. Cars are there for enjoyment. I'm a car guy anyway.

Whoever tries to take advantage over this just show who they are and what they want from you. These kind of people will be easily ejected and fucked off to universe's existence. Even if I love weapons, I'd buy them not to show off or shove it up someone's face to show how badass I am, they're there for a reason. Self defense, home defense and range shooting and practicing. These things aren't there to fuck around with. They use real bullets that kill.

Even though it takes effort and hard work, it's worth it. At the workplace, there's a guy that has his little company he owns. Fixing and moving furniture, but he does it strictly for businesses. He's not being lazy, he works that very job and he fixes the furniture and other shit. He owned an 2008 Audi R8 V8, he sold that(I was mad when he told me that) and now owns a 2012 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera. The point is - he still works the same job he did before he had those two cars. Obviously he has his employers too, but he's a hard worker.

The job I currently have is not what I want to do, it's being an entrepreneur & Forex trader. This job is what I have now but at the end of the next year I'm getting my first 2008 Audi R8 V8 & I'll do whatever it takes to make it happen. :)

Show love, kindness and goodness to people and those who appreciate it they'll stay, the one's who don't they'll fuck off. I'll be the one who'll fuck them off. :D Be there for everyone. Truth is, people will love you and hurt you, but it's you who decides who'll stay or go away out of your life.

So, choose wisely. :)

2. Money means nothing to me. Just like you, I'm not materialistic. All I care about are my self values and those I care for.

3. Money is everything.

4. @Rybye Money is everything.

You weren't asked

5. actually he was.

6. @iDogeTwinkie It's the people that matter and mean to me. Not the cars I'll buy and money. Cars are there for enjoyment. I'm a car guy anyway.

Whoever tries to take advantage over this just show who they are and what they want from you.

-image-
    I AINT SAYING SHE A GOLD DIGGER
    -image-

7. @Pimpcy -image-
    I AINT SAYING SHE A GOLD DIGGER
    -image-

I knew someone would post this XD

8. for me money means food.

9. Deleted 7 years ago by Rybye
  10. why trade fx? long oil and gold

11. I like Forex and stocks more :D

12. I kinda need money for my car and my mortgage, then for bills and food and trips out, money itself doesnt have any intrinsic value to me, its just a collection of trading tokens

13. I need money for my car and it's maintenance and other shit. This post was aimed more on me saying that I'm not oriented towards money and materialistic stuff at all. I already said on my bigass pile of text here so yeah. :)

14. Blesian

2 Oct 2016 Suspended

@iDogeTwinkie ur cute

15. @deathadder @iDogeTwinkie ur cute

ur a massive nerd

16. @Blackened_Dawn ur a massive nerd

ur savage

17. Honestly, I care about all the important parts of life, but I like money. xD
    I like being able to go do shit whenever so...
    meh

18. k

19. Edited 7 years ago by Slattern

I always believed that no matter how many times we tell our self that money doesnt matter, it really does to an extent. The extent as to how much we care about it varies depending on who we are as a person and what our wants and needs are but money is always a factor in our day-to-day lives. This is just my personal opinion on the topic.

20. money itself doesnt really matter to me, its the stuff that money enables me to do that does

or Sign Up to reply!