Server's Birthday!!!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@jamlbon At the 5 months picture what's the purple for - just wondering ;P

That was the old new player color.

3. @CraftyMyner That was the old new player color.

Ah thanks :)

4. @jamlbon Ah thanks :)

Np :D

5. I still has my first screenie too ^^
    -image-

6. But it’s only from April :P

7. Edited 7 years ago by bSan420

Even though I feel like I can't stick to my obligations since I've joined CraftyMynes, I still want to thank both admins and players for this great community we are building. CM is far the second most friendly online community I've been (------+++!).
    There are some creeper kids here and there and some people with a lot of free time willing to bug us on the chat, but the zero tolerance rules over many topics on the server simply gives no space for bullshit. And that's why I'm still here.

Congrats for your great job guys! And Happy Birthday again CM!

-Advertisment removed R4 (nice job removing a link of a website that doesnt even exist anymore)

8. CM a wonderful server i still remember when i joined in 1.8, when i joined this server this was the first thing i ever wanted to play so thank you for being awesome to all staff and players for making this such a good community for me to stay on ive only been on the server for a year now

9. happy B-day CM thanks for taking your time in making such a wonderful sever for everyone to enjoy

10. Happy b-day CM!

11. @iclutchHD Damn that's a while back ago.

Shoutout to 3 day old helper iclutchHD who toured me around spawn and showed me the server for the first time on my first day Late August 2015... and who probably thought I was a cheater after I said "First server for me... what do I have to know?"

12. @CodyJProductions Shoutout to 3 day old helper iclutchHD who toured me around spawn and showed me the server for the first time on my first day Late August 2015... and who probably thought I was a cheater after I said "First server for me... what do I have to know?"

I still remember trying to get you and your basemates onto the nether roof. Some were being dumb and eventually only you ended up going by yourself remember?

13. @iclutchHD I still remember trying to get you and your basemates onto the nether roof. Some were being dumb and eventually only you ended up going by yourself remember?

Yeah it was @Monkeybone87 that came to my resue after all that lol... that was an interesting night lol

14. Server Birthday last year:

-image-

Inside giant cake at spawn with Crafty and grant

-image-

-image-

15. Ha! In the 5 month picture I have 35 in the "Stats" menu, I'm just going to go ahead and assume that I was rocking it, whatever the hell it was measuring.

16. @Valgys That's awesome you got a picture of the TAB screen! I was kicking myself afterwards for not grabbing it!

17. Edited 7 years ago by Yelloms

Lol, there are two things about the 6 month picture I really like; Firstly, how many people I recognize and think, "Oh ya, he was a person....", and secondly if you read the chat as if they were talking to each other:

<OwenCaylan> I can't get down.
    <James_Grace> Call Gamestop and ask them if they have Battletoads.

I think, seeing if Gamestop has Battletoads could solve most of the World's problems. How could people fight each other if they are screaming at an impossibly difficult 25 year old game?

18. @Yelloms <James_Grace> Call Gamestop and ask them if they have Battletoads.

LMAO

19. Edited 7 years ago by Andureil

I've been some time during 1.8, but not long enough to actually get to know any of the lovely people who play on the server. It might not be my first screenie on the server (I reseted my pc), but it brings memories :^)
    -image-
    Also shoutout to Danny <3

20. Deleted 7 years ago by GibsonAxe
  21. Honest to god i know im late getting to this post but, when a community can help people get through their real life like weve seen quite a few times even recently. And when we have such caring people and when we have such good mods admins and helpers moderating, we come put with such a nice environmwnt to both relax and play on that its no wonder we/you/crafty has gotten this far. I definitely plan on being here for the third year anniversay and hopefully lots of you will too.

or Sign Up to reply!