Sky, Surface, or Underground?

1. 7 years ago

Where have you had the best luck avoiding base griefers? I tried making a sky base, but it was easily observable from below. I tend to think an underground base far from spawn is the best bet.

2. always build above ground with alot of light. Iam not very good finding hidden bases, lol

3. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

Yeah and be sure to make the base really tall and colorful so it is harder to spot

4. Dont forget the trail of torches or diamond blocks to spawn, it will throw raiders off

5. I actually thought some players thought sky bases were a good idea. Maybe they were just being facetious.

6. They are a great idea, you should totally make one!

7. @_Haxington_ They are a great idea, you should totally make one!

At first I thought the ridiculously short render distance would allow sky bases to go unseen. That doesn't seem to be the case. Apparently theses no uncommon approach to home location selection.

8. @TimmyBoyT At first I thought the ridiculously short render distance would allow sky bases to go unseen. That doesn't seem to be the case. Apparently theses no uncommon approach to home location selection.

Dude, just hide ur base.
    nuff said. down try and plan out every tiny detail, its a game, it comes naturally, and thats what makes it fun.

9. @misterkickman Dude, just hide ur base.
    nuff said. down try and plan out every tiny detail, its a game, it comes naturally, and thats what makes it fun.

Dude, My base is amazing, I'm just making conversation while we wait for someone to plug the Line Card back in ;P

10. @_Haxington_ Yeah and be sure to make the base really tall and colorful so it is harder to spot

@misterkickman Dont forget the trail of torches or diamond blocks to spawn, it will throw raiders off

@_Haxington_ They are a great idea, you should totally make one!

Oh the sarcasm.... Oh the cringe...

11. @Grinning_Bobcat Oh the sarcasm.... Oh the cringe...

His cringe levels are over 9000!!!!!
    Okay ill leave now, ill let myself out

12. @misterkickman His cringe levels are over 9000!!!!!
    Okay ill leave now, ill let myself out

The meme so old it resonates with the universe whenever used

13. Mission objective : Dont trust people , build anywhere over 40 k + , below 90 k
    Don't piss people off . Survive at any cost !

p.s. this is top secret information .

14. @2Chill Mission objective : Dont trust people , build anywhere over 40 k + , below 90 k

the fact that I follow 1/2 of these surprise me that I'm not raided yet

15. @Grinning_Bobcat the fact that I follow 1/2 of these surprise me that I'm not raided yet

Same , tp me in and i can check out your progress. :D

16. I just build totally obvious things and put valuable things in not-so-obivous places.

*Checks pit trap*

Oh good, three kills. :)

17. @2Chill Mission objective : Dont trust people , build anywhere over 40 k + , below 90 k

I agree on this. Most of the people who were raided/griefed is because they trust the wrong person. My base is from bedrock to y=256 with 6 beacons. I dont approved hidden bases cause there's no point of hiding it if an insider sets home to your base. Besides, if you are a builder, your creativity is limited if you hide it.

18. @TheBlizWiz care to share the pit design in a pm? I've been looking into traps lately and trying to make it fool-proof

19. I say all 3 build so large and impressive, build so massive griefing is out of the question

20. Edited 7 years ago by Valgys

@sknup I say all 3 build so large and impressive, build so massive griefing is out of the question

Lol I think you're the only person here whose base is too impossibly big to bother griefing.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!