Alliance Giga Thread

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by TheBlizWiz

I could not find a thread that goes into detail of the current spiderweb of alliances that is CraftyMines, so I figured I would start one.

Feel free to list your alliances with ither players and/or groups here.

My goal is to eventually have a currency converter that works between alliances, ie, if Alliance A says 32 coal for 1 diamond, and if Alliance B charges 64 coal for 16 Iron, then 2 Diamonds = 16 Iron between those two factions. I would also like to record trading relationships and raiding.

Ofc, this is all up to you. You could simply record nothing, but that would leave things undocumented and makes me sad. :((((

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While my current alliance doesn't have a name, @awearasp12 and I have a formal alliance, and @EnderConstructor, @CrimsonWing, and a few others I can't think of at the moment have good relations.

I don't have the currency exchange or trading and raiding history.

2. Are you tired of not having a group? Are you tired of having your base raided? Then Join the Alveare We will require all types of players. Those who want to build, those who want to grow and farm, and those who want to fight. The Rules are as follows.

1. Raiding is allowed, you may take for we accept those who dominate, but dominate with wisdom.
    2. We do not wish to start wars with other factions, NO violence will be shown towards them unless they strike first. (may be subject to change)

3)You do not turn on the Alveare, for there shall be retribution
    4)The Faction shall be led by three leaders. Master Builder, Master Farmer, Master Warrior. These three Leaders Shall report to only Ealdwine_Drasax
    If you can live with these Major rules then please message me, or message me here. We accept all those who are willing to earn, fight, and work together for the benefit of the faction.

PLEASE NOTE: This faction uses discord for communications.

3. @MrStupendous Are you tired of not having a group? Are you tired of having your base raided? Then Join the Alveare We will require all types of players. Those who want to build, those who want to grow and farm, and those who want to fight. The Rules are as follows.

1. Raiding is allowed, you may take for we accept those who dominate, but dominate with wisdom.
    2. We do not wish to start wars with other factions, NO violence will be shown towards them unless they strike first. (may be subject to change)

3)You do not turn on the Alveare, for there shall be retribution
    4)The Faction shall be led by three leaders. Master Builder, Master Farmer, Master Warrior. These three Leaders Shall report to only Ealdwine_Drasax
    If you can live with these Major rules then please message me, or message me here. We accept all those who are willing to earn, fight, and work together for the benefit of the faction.

PLEASE NOTE: This faction uses discord for communications.

@HaloNest read it

4. Edited 7 years ago by HaloNest

a long time ago we had an alliane like this, it was called the covenant, the covenant thread is dead but it is still active,should I renew the covenant?

thanks @TheForgotten20 to make me notice this

I don't like the currency thing, crafty mynes allready has his currency... and someone allready build a converter based on that currency,

5. Deleted 7 years ago by Chips_The_Gamer
  6. I believe such a thing should continue. The alliance of multiple factions could be beneficial. We would not spend our resources attacking each other.

7. @MrStupendous I believe such a thing should continue. The alliance of multiple factions could be beneficial. We would not spend our resources attacking each other.

not when you have roo much. plus conflict is fun, wothout it CM would be missing something

8. Sooo....

I see a lot of factions are starting up...

This may be a nice time to establish the trading networks and warring factions, ya know?

bump

9. Team Eye, Red Army, Sky Kin, Strangers Company, The Ravens, the Penguins, The Orcas, The ToweL Gang, the Fig Army, The Alveare, The Brotherhood of Knob, the Alliance, the Team Fluxated, Apathy, Nova, KOKONUTS, Lakeview, Undertakers, Saint Grall, The YellO followers.

Here's a list. :)

10. Summary for the new map so far.
    The SC is still arround and so is Harvestar i guess. Fig Army seems to go down for reasons that I dont know and Team Eye seems to have used the map reset to recruit nubs, preventing themselves from extinction.
    That's what I know. I havent heard about any other factions but the usual nub facs that consist of 3 people and last for a week in average.
    -Sofa out

11. Edited 7 years ago by Sofatroll

@_Confederacy_ Team Eye, Red Army, Sky Kin, Strangers Company, The Ravens, the Penguins, The Orcas, The ToweL Gang, the Fig Army, The Alveare, The Brotherhood of Knob, the Alliance, the Team Fluxated, Apathy, Nova, KOKONUTS, Lakeview, Undertakers, Saint Grall, The YellO followers.

Here's a list. :)

Red Army, Sky Kin, The Penguins, The orcas, Kokonuts, Apathy, Lakeview and the Undertakers, do not exist anymore as far as I know.

12. @Sofatroll Red Army, Sky Kin, The Penguins, The orcas, Kokonuts, Apathy, Lakeview and the Undertakers, do not exist anymore as far as I know.

Red Army does (Soviet gets online anyway)

The others are old that I have seen ann heard about.

13. Deleted 7 years ago by gilbertboys
  14. @Sofatroll Team Eye seems to have used the map reset to recruit nubs, preventing themselves from extinction.

-image-

15. I'll probably be on tomorrow (Today was a forum day lol)

16. me too 5:00 PM american pacific trime

17. Kind of proud my faction still exists, alhough

@Sofatroll Red Army, Sky Kin, The Penguins, The orcas, Kokonuts, Apathy, Lakeview and the Undertakers, do not exist anymore as far as I know.

Caw! Caw! I should be proud

18. Don't forget the Melon Masters! :D

19. Deleted 7 years ago by Retrochewy
  20. @Sofatroll Red Army, Sky Kin, The Penguins, The orcas, Kokonuts, Apathy, Lakeview and the Undertakers, do not exist anymore as far as I know.

exccusseeee meeee
    KOKONUTS are the greatest of all.....
    it is the ultimate meme team

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!