According To Urban Dictionary, Dawn has an IQ of 64.

1. 7 years ago

I looked up TL DR on urban dictionary when dawn said it on some kids ban appeal. According to Urban Dictionary, It means too long didnt read, and that anyone that says it has an IQ of under 64.

2. @Cutebot an IQ of under 64.

Js this would mean her IQ couldn't be 64 it would be 63 or less :) sorry for being that guy

3. Thats funny.. cause according to urban dictionary, urban dictionary is a place that teens with no life use as a burn book to whine about celebrities, their friends, etc., let out their sexual frustrations, show off their racist/sexist/homophobic/anti-(insert religion here) opinions, troll, and babble about things they know nothing about.

Its hard to tell which one you are :P

4. TL , DR

5. L

6. Im pretty sure her IQ is higher than all of ours.

7. Edited 7 years ago by Sofatroll

I'm pretty sure arguing about someones IQ is irrelevant as it is just the try of measuring intelligence, which is in fact as possible as measuring beauty. Most people don't know that the way such tests are made vary a lot, depending from where they were made, some test more the logical thinking while other need more background knowledge, so in fact something like the IQ as scale for inteligence worldwide does not exist. So trying to insult somebody this way, relying on a comment and an urban dictionary is pretty invalid and dumb.

8. Also IQ is not enough to call someone smart or dumb. In case you don't know, different types of intelligences do exist. (nine to be accurate but I believe there are more types). You might be good at composing and someone else might be good at drawing etc. It seems like she is good at insulting!

9. Ah, yes, urban dictonary, where all my scholarly records are saved. I've been caught!! Oh boy!!

10. hold dis phatty L

11. I went to a doctor and got an above-140 IQ result, but I'm not overwhelmingly accomplished in life so far. Therefore I don't think IQ is that critical

12. so many salty skids in this post

13. @ZenithW I went to a doctor and got an above-140 IQ result, but I'm not overwhelmingly accomplished in life so far. Therefore I don't think IQ is that critical

Actually funny you say that because I have 140 IQ and I am terrible at math

or Sign Up to reply!