YouTube Policy

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by TheBlizWiz

We recently (as in the past 5 minutes as of time of posting) had someone filming a video on YouTube. Normally, I'm okay with this. The problem is that the video is going on YouTube, which I cannot control what happens afterwords.

What is the YouTube policy after someone films a video when a player does not want to appear? I repeatedly told the player to make the video private, with no response.

2. Recording Gameplay on this server and uploading it is allowed here tho

I dont get what issue you're trying to prevent unless someones harassing you or you did something tht made u stand out in the recording.

3. Technicaly, theres nothing you can do about it if they choose not to listen. MMOs generaly have an open film policy, when you sign in, your character is part of the game. it dosent fall under the "unwanted filming" rules of people.

4. This really seems like creating trouble for no reason, what effect could the footage possibly have on you?
    Your ingame character does not enjoy the same rights as your personal real life body either.

5. That is something you have to work out with the youtuber. We allow people to record on the server so long as they don't advertise their channels.

6. ok ok ok fine

the real reason is that i want my channel to be the only craftymynes channel

cats out of the bag i guess

(you can tell im bummed because im ignoring grammar)

7. With an awesome admin also youtubing what do you think the chances of be coming the servers exclusive YTer?

8. Craftymynes dosent have an "exclusive" YT :P we encourage all to share their experiances with others :)

9. That's a terrible reason, anyways.

I watch Baron's channel sometimes. It would suck if it was shutdown and yours was the only one.

10. I think there is a lot of room for multiple channels in the world. No need to be selfish :P
    I'll look up your channel, is it named the same as your IGN?

11. @TheBlizWiz ok ok ok fine

the real reason is that i want my channel to be the only craftymynes channel

cats out of the bag i guess

(you can tell im bummed because im ignoring grammar)

Ha

@BaronBattleBread I watched him like once a week to see what's new. The All Seeing Duo needs to be meme'd

12. i know, im terrible at getting videos uploaded. i get like 2mbs up here and it sucks XD

13. @BaronBattleBread i know, im terrible at getting videos uploaded. i get like 2mbs up here and it sucks XD

I only have 4 up, I know your pain

14. Only one ISP is willing to provide me internet service, so only 300kbps down and 150kbps up :(

15. Now that we know the selfish reason this can be locked

or Sign Up to reply!