Team Low Priced Recruiting!

1. 7 years ago

Team Low Priced!

(For now it is our temporary name)

For you who are new or new-ish to the server or even have played for a while i am here to tell you that we are recruiting! We are currently a 4-Man/woman team.

We don't need to be peaceful but it'd be preferred. If you are interested in joining /msg me in-game or privately message me on the forums. *or reply to this post - least preferred*

2. Edited 7 years ago by Th3GreenGamer

The last 7 factions I've seen have crashed and burned into a depressing smouldering crater in the ground, let's see how fast this one does the same!

Man, I'm a jerk. Sorry, but usually factions that recruit newer players tend to implode with vigorous action quite quickly

3. @OtherGreenGamer No thanks, i'm ok.

4. @LowPriced @OtherGreenGamer No thanks, i'm ok.

Read the rest of the comment :P

5. Good luck to this team.
    Team Team is still the best.

6. A team all about low prices :] sounds like something I would like.

7. I would be interested, will think about it. Good at building and only killed allies for head decor before, with their permit ^^

8. How low are the prices?

9. I do think whilst said very harshly Green does have a point, factions liek this over recruit and the whole thing just falls to shit so my advice is just recruit a few people and get to know them/ gain trust then if possible SLOWLY start to trickle in new members. :)

10. @jamlbon I do think whilst said very harshly Green does have a point, factions liek this over recruit and the whole thing just falls to shit so my advice is just recruit a few people and get to know them/ gain trust then if possible SLOWLY start to trickle in new members. :)

Better said than I, I would recommend creating a temporary base for the newer players to test their loyalty. That combined with Jaml's idea

11. Edited 7 years ago by GrinningBobcat

@OtherGreenGamer Better said than I, I would recommend creating a temporary base for the newer players to test their loyalty. That combined with Jaml's idea

Clever ^_^ never considered that. It is more possible with the set tp spots

12. PonZe

21 Dec 2016 Suspended

@KatcheD Good luck to this team.
    Team Team is still the best.

lmao

13. Invite me! Reeeeeee!

14. @OtherGreenGamer Better said than I, I would recommend creating a temporary base for the newer players to test their loyalty. That combined with Jaml's idea

This works well, We used to do that before the reset happened, though we have better methods now

15. @BoneChi11er This works well, We used to do that before the reset happened, though we have better methods now

Those being?

16. @GrinningBobcat Those being?

Those being good methods, thats all

17. rekt

18. I'd like to join! but only if you need someone to keep IRL logs and stuff

19. @BoneChi11er Those being good methods, thats all

-_- can't tell if you misunderstood what I said... or if you're being a smart ass....

20. @GrinningBobcat -_- can't tell if you misunderstood what I said... or if you're being a smart ass....

He doesn't want to tell you his secrets. For the sarcasm impaired

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!