1. 7 years ago

-image-

2. hahaha

3. @OtherGreenGamer I like your pack

4. Edited 7 years ago by Th3GreenGamer

@BenjoBanjo7 @OtherGreenGamer I like your pack

John Smith Legacy, It's 32x32

5. Hey that's pretty good

6. Can't imagine how easy it would be to get there now that elytra can fly 100mph

7. I dare someone to build some huge statue or something outside the world border.

8. @OtherGreenGamer -image-

did you serious go out of your way to build that out side of the world borders??

... That gives me an idea when I have the wealth for it. I can give the idea to someone wealthier if they are interested just pm

9. 1. How do you access and build outside the world boarder?

2. Wouldn't that be considered a ban-able exploit?

10. @TheMightyDrex 1. How do you access and build outside the world boarder?

2. Wouldn't that be considered a ban-able exploit?

1. It's a trick I figured out.

2. No, as it doesn't give me an advantage or unfair upperhand.

11. @OtherGreenGamer 1. It's a trick I figured out.

2. No, as it doesn't give me an advantage or unfair upperhand.

You can just epearl out lmao

12. @Rybye You can just epearl out lmao

Problem with that, Even with being out there you take damage and CAN'T BUILD on anything past the border

13. To clarify this is not a bannable exploit since it gives no real advantage and is extremely impractical to use.
    Living past the border would be considered such I believe but it's essentially impossible so it's moot.

14. Unless you convince an admin give you the strongest regen(lol gl with that), you won't survive more than 30 seconds out past the border since it eats through resistance as well. You'll suffocate. Only thing you can place without glitches is a boat as far as I know if you're actually past the border.

15. @Cellexya Unless you convince an admin give you the strongest regen(lol gl with that), you won't survive more than 30 seconds out past the border since it eats through resistance as well. You'll suffocate. Only thing you can place without glitches is a boat as far as I know if you're actually past the border.

Just use pots

16. @Rybye Just use pots

Pots would give you about an extra minute before you died. That assuming you had an inventory full and spammed them.

17. I don't mean the regen that is possible for you to get. An admin has to give it to you as a buff with it being higher than what is possible for you to obtain.

18. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

Oh yeah... How did you place the blocks?

19. @_Haxington_ Oh yeah... How did you place the blocks?

It's a weird bug in the game, i say this should be a contest, who ever builds the best build the farthest from the border wins lol. Is this breaking any rules guys?

20. @GrinningBobcat It's a weird bug in the game, i say this should be a contest, who ever builds the best build the farthest from the border wins lol. Is this breaking any rules guys?

@R4iscool1 To clarify this is not a bannable exploit since it gives no real advantage and is extremely impractical to use.
    Living past the border would be considered such I believe but it's essentially impossible so it's moot.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!