❄ CraftyMynes Christmas Photos ❄

1. 7 years ago

Happy Christmas! <3

Here you can post your Christmas photos you took on CraftyMynes :)

Me took a photo of Santa! Got emeralds for Christmas :D
    -image-
    -image-

And this is our Stranger Christmas tree. It’s full with presents! :D
    -image-
    -image-

Snowbear didn’t look so happy, so I made him a present too :)
    -image-

2. Edited 7 years ago by Mayorga

Merry Christmas! :P

3. Merry Christmas everyone!

4. -image-

Little sis and I Hanging together on CM for part of our Christmas Eve

5. Awesome, we aren't the only ones who made a tree! Merry... uhh.. Kwanza and a Happy, new... eh ... Thanksgiving!
    -image-

6. Edited 7 years ago by 2Chill

Giving my buddy a present ! :D

-image-

you can see the suprised look on his face
    him: on discord Wottt?? this is all for me ?

7. Edited 7 years ago by 2Chill

if curious heres his present i gave .
    -image-

p.s. coal at the bottom is cause hes been a lil naughty

8. Me and my best friend FlashFood <3 @FlashFood
    -image-

9. -image-

-image-

10. -image-
    -image-
    -image-

11. @Cileklim
    -image-

That was my map I made before the reset! :D

12. @Dennari43 That was my map I made before the reset! :D

Oh? I thought it was given to online players or something, got it from @Sofatröll

13. I dunno, found it somewhere during endmap-chaos

14. @Dennari43 That was my map I made before the reset! :D

Can I purchase that if possible :D

15. @Sirchristopher10 Can I purchase that if possible :D

It was from before reset. I had made it and last few days started giving them out like crazy, just putting them around spawn or tossing them to afk people. So I can't really sell them cause I don't have them anymore. But in my base tour video, I do go over and show the canvas of it off.

16. @Dennari43 It was from before reset. I had made it and last few days started giving them out like crazy, just putting them around spawn or tossing them to afk people. So I can't really sell them cause I don't have them anymore. But in my base tour video, I do go over and show the canvas of it off.

You should make another sometime :D

17. @Sirchristopher10 You should make another sometime :D

Thinking about it, but I don't have the same luxuries of a wool villager this time around :/

18. @Dennari43 Thinking about it, but I don't have the same luxuries of a wool villager this time around :/

Tru

19. @Dennari43 It was from before reset. I had made it and last few days started giving them out like crazy, just putting them around spawn or tossing them to afk people. So I can't really sell them cause I don't have them anymore. But in my base tour video, I do go over and show the canvas of it off.

@Dennari43 Thinking about it, but I don't have the same luxuries of a wool villager this time around :/

stop thinking and just do it ! i wouldnt mind buying a few if they were appealing things , aka not anime stuffs ;/ , but some old school game characters would be lit . zelda,link,ganon,mario,luigi,yoshi,megaman,donkeykong,metroid,ninja gaiden,tmnt,or really anything game related that would go into one of those genres .

20. @2Chill stop thinking and just do it ! i wouldnt mind buying a few if they were appealing things , aka not anime stuffs ;/ , but some old school game characters would be lit . zelda,link,ganon,mario,luigi,yoshi,megaman,donkeykong,metroid,ninja gaiden,tmnt,or really anything game related that would go into one of those genres .

anime=trash

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!