Selling VIP & VIP+ (limited time) {TRADE EVENT OVER}

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Valgys

In celebration of my recent 2 year anniversary on CraftyMynes, I want to donate in a useful way. My personal life affords me only a few good long sessions of play each week right now, and I find myself using it all scrounging for resources. My solution for both is to sell VIP, VIP+ upgrades, and VIP+ for in-game items for a limited time.

I'll take the following items in bulk for a VIP/ VIP+ upgrade/extra month of VIP+ ($15 value) and will provide a straight-to-VIP+ upgrade for all you normies out there ($25 value) for a discounted value, see below:

[BULK]
    {Item: VIP/VIP+ upgrade price | VIP+ price}
    =====
    Diamond Blocks: 15 each | 24 each
    Sand (any type): 5 double chests | 7 double chests
    Gunpowder: 3 stacks | 5 stacks
    Logs (any type): 2 double chests | 3 double chests
    Redstone Blocks: 2 double chests | 3 double chests
    Nether Quartz: 1 double chest |1.5 double chests [edit: reduced from 2 | 3 double chests]
    Leather: 15 stacks | 27 stacks
    Iron Blocks: 7 stacks | 10 stacks
    Gold Blocks: 3 stacks | 5 stacks
    Slime Blocks: 3 stacks | 5 stacks
    Shulker Boxes: 5 each | 7 each
    Blaze Rods: 1 double chest | 1.5 double chests
    Glowstone: 1 double chest | 1.5 double chests
    Sea Lanterns: 1 double chest | 1.5 double chests
    Obsidian: 15 stacks | 27 stacks
    Elytra (will take 50%+ durability, any enchants on it doesn't affect its value to me): 3 each | 5 each
    Beacon: 2 ea | 3 ea
    =====

OR, for those of you who have a smattering of random items, you can do it a la carte. The way it works is you just provide me the units equivalent to what you're wanting (rounded down to nearest cent), either $15 for VIP/VIP+ upgrade, or $25 for the VIP+.

[A LA CARTE]
    {Item: Cost per unit}
    =====
    Diamond Block: $0.75 / ea
    Sand: $0.0008 / ea
    Gunpowder: $0.10 / ea
    Logs: $0.002 / ea
    Redstone Blocks: $0.002 / ea
    Nether Quartz: $0.004 / ea [edit: increased from $0.002 / ea]
    Leather: $0.015 / ea
    Iron Block: $0.03 / ea
    Gold Block: $0.10 / ea
    Slime Block: $0.07 / ea
    Shulker Box: $2.50 / ea
    Blaze Rod: $0.004 / ea
    Glowstone Lamp: $0.004 / ea
    Sea Lantern: $0.004 / ea
    Obsidian: $0.015 / ea
    Elytra: $5 / ea
    Beacon: $7 / ea

=====
    Process:
    If you're interested, please send me a PM with the trade offer, and we can arrange for a meeting. My availability is mostly limited to short 5-15 minute sessions lately, so please be aware it may take a little time to perform the trade. In game, you provide me the items to trade at the Spawn's Trade Post and then I'll immediately make the store purchase on your behalf. It takes somewhere like 5-10 minutes (online or offline) for the rank update to push through to the game. Afterwards, all purchasers will have their names posted to this thread as an addendum as a public record for my tracking purposes.

If you want to keep your name and the items you traded private and off the public record, I can do that for a fee of 1 diamond block for making me use a pencil and paper instead.

=====
    Limitations:

1. I'm trying to fill my inventory with a mix of desired items. For example, I'm obviously not going to need 100 double chests of sand. To that end, I've made a list of the maximum items. Once that quota is filled, I'll update this thread to cross it out.
    2. Limit 2 purchases per player. Let's try to spread the wealth.
    3. I'm a simple man; I only handle one trade/purchase at a time. Once that status upgrade goes through, I'll move on to the next trade.
    4. Trade offer ends on Thursday, 1/12, or once I use up $200, whichever comes first. When that happens, I'll finalize any open trades still in work and update this thread.

=====
    Purchaser List:

1. Agent on behalf of Shiba_Ina, VIP+ upgrade [1x SBox, 1x Elytra, 6x Dblocks, 4 stacks of redstone blocks, 25 gunpowder]
    2. Fingerbib, VIP+ upgrade [15 diamond blocks]
    3. R4iscool1, VIP+ upgrade x2 [30 diamond blocks]
    4. W98, VIP+ [25 diamond blocks]
    5. Jordi223b, VIP+ upgrade [2x SBox, 4 stacks of blaze rods, 15 stacks of logs, 1x beacon]
    6. Agent on behalf of Angel_Dust_, VIP+ [7x SBoxes]
    7. Cellexya, VIP+ upgrade [2x beacons, 1x SBox]
    8. Weevils, VIP+ [7x SBoxes]
    9. SharpSerac, VIP [5x SBoxes]
    10. Rybye, VIP+ [7x SBoxes]
    11. KatcheD, VIP+ upgrade [88x gunpowder, 1x beacon]
    12. OPtimusjag, VIP [3x Elytra]
    13. gilbertboys, VIP [a double chest split with nether quartz and glowstone blocks]
    14. Mayorga, VIP+ [6x Sboxes and 2x elytra]
    15. Fluxated, VIP+ [5x Elytras, 5 stacks of gunpowder]
    16. Sofatroll, VIP+ x2 [7x SBoxes]
    17. Acetonee, VIP+ x2 aka 1/4 server bill [10x iron blocks, 1 double chest of logs, and 18x stacks of Obsidian]
    18. CreeperLord170, VIP+ x2 aka 1/4 server bill [20x iron blocks]

=============================END OF LIST=============================

2. I would like to purchase VIP using solely diamond blocks. I will be able to trade on Friday January 7th,

3. If I buy VIP it would upgrade me to vip +, right?

4. does me asking nicely equate to VIP? @Valgys

(please?)

5. Dragon heads?

6. @Jordi223b no you would have to buy vip+ to get vip+ if you are just Vip

7. Edited 7 years ago by MisterReco

But the store states

If you have this VIP package already, you will be upgraded to and receive all the perks of VIP+ for one month. Once you expire, you can upgrade to VIP+ using this package again, or Pre-Pay and save by purchasing the Server Bills.

8. Edited 7 years ago by Valgys

@gilbertboys I would like to purchase VIP using solely diamond blocks. I will be able to trade on Friday January 7th,

I should be able to get on in the evening. Just send me a PM and we can figure out a time to do the trade.
    =====

@Jordi223b If I buy VIP it would upgrade me to vip +, right?

Correct. $15 for a VIP gets them to VIP+ status for 30(ish?) days. $15 for a VIP+ prepays you for another month.
    =====

@thegoldsmith does me asking nicely equate to VIP? @Valgys

(please?)

Unfortunately, no. Let's just stick with the list :P
    =====

@Rybye Dragon heads?

Sorry no, not at this time.

9. Edited 7 years ago by gilbertboys

See you then d00d!

10. Crafty, what are your thoughts on trades like this, the whole rank for diamond biz?

11. Sorry guys I've run out of time for this evening but will let those of you know who's already sent me a PM when I'm on again.

12. @gilbertboys Crafty, what are your thoughts on trades like this, the whole rank for diamond biz?

This is what I said:

There is nothing wrong with this, it's your money and your items. The only thing is that we can't offer refunds, rank transfers or offer really any support, make sure you trust who your are trading with. Other then that, it helps the server and it helps you, win/win.

13. Depending on how long this is going on, I can get you 1 dub of sea lanterns :D

14. Kat got me this as surprise present <3

Thank you Valgys :)

15. good luck people

16. Deleted 7 years ago by OPtimusjag
  17. I would like to purchase a VIP using elytras according to the list i have to give 3 right? thx for reading :D am able to transact anytime i am online

18. so i can buy vip+ with 7 shulker boxes?

19. Deleted 7 years ago by MisterReco
  20. @Jordi223b vip+, not vip

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!