Selling VIP & VIP+ (limited time) {TRADE EVENT OVER}

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Crafty, what are your thoughts on trades like this, the whole rank for diamond biz?

3. Sorry guys I've run out of time for this evening but will let those of you know who's already sent me a PM when I'm on again.

4. @gilbertboys Crafty, what are your thoughts on trades like this, the whole rank for diamond biz?

This is what I said:

There is nothing wrong with this, it's your money and your items. The only thing is that we can't offer refunds, rank transfers or offer really any support, make sure you trust who your are trading with. Other then that, it helps the server and it helps you, win/win.

5. Depending on how long this is going on, I can get you 1 dub of sea lanterns :D

6. Kat got me this as surprise present <3

Thank you Valgys :)

7. good luck people

8. Deleted 7 years ago by OPtimusjag
  9. I would like to purchase a VIP using elytras according to the list i have to give 3 right? thx for reading :D am able to transact anytime i am online

10. so i can buy vip+ with 7 shulker boxes?

11. Deleted 7 years ago by MisterReco
  12. @Jordi223b vip+, not vip

13. @SharpSerac so i can buy vip+ with 7 shulker boxes?

Yep!

14. @Valgys Yep!

lemme do that right now lol

15. Edited 7 years ago by Aquafyna

Will Nether Quartz Blocks do for Nether Quartz or something? :o

Edit: Nonetheless, I'm taking this chance

Edit: Will 88 gunpowder + beacon be enough to get an upgrade :D? (Did the math, it is).

16. Crafty is making money right now

17. Edited 7 years ago by Valgys

Alright, I hit my cash quota and then some. No more new trades, the gates have closed lol. I'll be finishing on my trades still in work and that'll be it. I'm actually surprised I didn't get more raw materials out of this but this activity definitely saved me over a day of searching for them if I had tried.

18. Excuse me Valgys can you get on right now?

19. @HaloNest Crafty is making money right now

Well we are just about to break even as of now, however, that is not taking into account some of the yearly and one time purchases that cost quite a bit of money. Also, its good to have a rainy day fund for when we don't do too well some months.

20. @CraftyMyner Well we are just about to break even as of now, however, that is not taking into account some of the yearly and one time purchases that cost quite a bit of money. Also, its good to have a rainy day fund for when we don't do too well some months.

hey, I was just kidding :D

21. The event is over and I completed my final open trade last night. Thank you all, I thoroughly enjoyed the experience to contribute to the server, pad my own inventory, and get many of you some additional perks as VIP and VIP+. Apologies to those still wanting to trade because I finished so quickly after starting the thread but I had to stop at some point before getting committed to too many people. I honestly didn't realize how many were out there interested in this kind of deal.

As a side note, I learned a few things regarding the state of the server's economy while doing this, regarding the availability of items and corresponding values of different items. This was an interesting showing of what everyone was willing to trade for, for VIP statuses, worth actual money. Diamond blocks, especially. While I thought 15 DBs took a lot of time to gather (I priced everything on here based on what I thought 3 hrs of my time would yield at max efficiency), people were more than happy to part with their diamond blocks and even tipped me in additional blocks and shulker boxes. If I was motivated enough, I'd use this to estimate and fine-tune the exchange rates between diamonds and all other items listed.

Anyways, I digress, thanks everyone for the trades!

- Valgys

or Sign Up to reply!