1. 7 years ago

Hello, I have a question. Can you make a YouTuber rank. I would say when you have 100 Subscriber you get YouTuber rank. Would be nice if you do that

2. Edited 7 years ago by PlesleronTepryos

The concept is interesting but one could, in theory, link their account with another person's Youtube account. Also, it would probably be quite difficult to implement this.

PS: this should go under the Suggestions & Ideas Channel

3. Although would make some sort of the VIP AND VIP+ packages irrelevant. We like to donate and for that we get awesome features ie coloured nametag and rank.

Although someone with 100 subs can also get a coloured name and rank?

The youtuber would have to benifit the server so their is some sort of work between them promoting it and earning the rank

4. If this rank were implemented, it should be simply a different colored name, no rewards, just to identify a person as a youtuber or notify people they might be recording. Or if possible, a little symbol or icon next to their name on the tab menu(that way people that already have a rank can keep their color, but also get identified as a youtuber like Baron). I don't know if that is possible, but something to that effect that serves as an indicator. However, I think it shouldn't be given to just anyone that hops on the server and says they're a youtuber, even if they legitimately are. It should be earned through actual video uploads on their channel that involve the server. Like they should have a few videos up where they are playing on the server and putting CraftyMynes in their description. They should be invested and dedicated to the server before they get the luxury of a title.

5. Why not give sb who can prove that he is a youtuber and that his videos about craftymynes get a specific ammount of clicks the regular vip rank

6. Ya but only over 1.000 subs cause everybody could start a channel and get VIP imo

7. f it were implemented i think 100 subscribers is a little low, it would be better if it was like a 1000 or 10 000 subscribers, so that there videos actually get a reasonable number of views

8. Let's open an official cm channel where everybody can post his shit so there's no reason to give out youtiber ranks

9. Well, it can't be the same colour since we have basically run out of colours to give.
    It could possibly be an idea worth pursuing but that'd be up to crafty and I very much doubt a 100 subscribers would cut it, 10 thousand maybe or more and it might be worthwhile.
    Realistically I think it's a moot point since no one so far as I am aware on Craftymynes has those numbers and plays regularly.

10. Or let's not have any YT ranks at all. :)

11. @iDogeTwinkie Or let's not have any YT ranks at all. :)

^

12. Isn't a 100 subscribers too low to get the youtube rank?

13. Definitely

14. @iDogeTwinkie Or let's not have any YT ranks at all. :)

Content creators are equal to regular players in the end of the day. For example FitMc being a bad content creator. I don't think it's worth wasting a color for amd it looks like most of the community agrees. If someone is making videos of CraftyMynes great, if they need participants for something they have to forums.

15. Maybe 1000 instead of 100, if this becomes a thing at all.

16. @BoneChi11er Maybe 1000 instead of 100, if this becomes a thing at all.

I mean it would attract people to the server

17. I don't have anymore colors for ranks, and giving out vip or vip+ would devalue those ranks. 100 is way to low. It's been asked before, I don't think it is going to happen. I would need to put the rank somewhere in between normal and helper, the issue is that if I put it higher then vip, they would get all the vip perks, and if I put it lower, they wouldn't get vip perks if they donated.

18. Basically it's a fuck up and you shouldn't make it happen at all.

You don't get any promise from them to gain you more players anyway.

19. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

Well I only have 44 subscribers but the old CraftyMynes cinematic got over 6000 views and the new one has 810. So there are definitely regular views :P

Although I believe a youtuber rank would be a bit pointless to be honest.

20. @_Haxington_ Well I only have 44 subscribers but the old CraftyMynes cinematic got over 6000 views and the new one has 810. So there are definitely regular views :P

Although I believe a youtuber rank would be a bit pointless to be honest.

I put the video on the front page of MCSL, thats where the views came from ;)

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!