The disappearance of sknup

1. 7 years ago

Grand builder, benevolent founder and leader of the peoples of the glorious lands of sknup, all around nice guy is saddened to say i may be gone a while last night me beloved pc suffered some malady the cause of which is unknown at this time (think the wife touched it) and until it is fixed i will be unable to grace the server with my presence be brave server there is nothing to fear i shall return before long. You will be in my thoughts while i am gone.

Sincerely his most Sknupness
    SKNUP

2. rip seeya soon

3. No, good sir, your presence shall indeed be mourned until such time as you return!
    WE SHALL BE BRAVE

4. I will help provide food for the people of the lands of sknup in your absence

5. Edited 7 years ago by TheBlizWiz

@sknup -image-

6. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

T-T See you soon

7. Dam hope to see u back soon, gl

8. I can get my computet running in safe mode but not having any luck fixing the problem from safr mode anti virus keeps saying cant find end point for end pont mapping and will not run a scan

9. Miss the server dream about playing

10. Edited 7 years ago by BaronBattleBread

@sknup
    avast has known issues on that point after restoring systems, it usually means that avast files were corrupted upon the initial attack or while restoring the computer to a previous setting. idk if thats your antivirus, but my suggestion is to get an avast(or whatever your software is) downloaded on a thumbdrive or CD and do a full uninstall/reinstall while in safe mode and try again.

If youve already tried its internal repair function, then thats the next option.

and give us a little more information-
    have you restored to last known good configuration?
    is this your only antivirus?
    have you tried any others and if so, which ones?

What exactly does your computer say when you try and do something?

11. @sknup Why dont u make a USB Windows boot disk and just re-install from scratch? I can assist you with this if need be

12. Edited 7 years ago by sknup

Think i have it mostly sorted just takes time. Backed up what i could from safe mode then swapped out the hard drive twice remebered why i wasnt using the second hard drive. Running detailed scans and reinstalling. Wondering if there might be a problem with my video card hope not i dont have a spare sitting around

13. Think ive identified the problem and have it fixed now just the long process of updating and trying to get back to where i was fingers crossed sknup maybe back tomorrow

14. Something wrong with my viseo card computer works fine as long as i do t update the video card drivers but cant play MC without updating

15. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

That's weird, can I learn the model of your video card?

16. Gtx 560ti

17. so 376.33 drivers are the ones that have trouble with your system?

what windows version are you on and what driver are you running right now?

18. Back on windows 7 and base drivers

19. I am sure there is something wrong with the video card and it needs to be replaced but as i am still job hunting i have no money to replace it :( miss playing on the server even dream about playing

20. does your cpu/motherboard offer integrated graphics? i know it wont be as good as gpu but it may work

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!