VIP + Give Away March

1. 8 years ago

Inspired by Nejie I'll be doing my own VIP + give away monthly.

There are some conditions.

1) This give away is for people helpful to the server, can include a range of things from cleaning up around spawn (both servers) answering player questions, helping new players out to the server and the list goes on. Basically if you are being helpful around the servers you'll be added.

2) Only staff can add you to this pool (you can't add yourself) if a staff member sees you being helpful around the place you'll be added.

3) You can be removed from the list. This draw is all about rewarding people for upholding the community standards, if you make it onto the list and decide that's it you're done being helpful you will be removed. Breaking server rules will see you also removed from the list.

4) Do not pester staff about adding you to the pool, for example don't clean spawn for 10 mins answer a question or two and whisper staff about being added here, if they see you being helpful you'll be added. This is all about promoting the already amazing community here on CraftyMynes not about trying to get VIP +

5) This is not a server give away this is my own money coming out of my pocket to reward people. This means don't go complaining to an admin if you aren't drawn or struck from the list.

6) The draw will happen at the end of every month and it'll be either decided on who was the most helpful / deserving or put into a random draw. Again I reserve the right on this decision as it's not a server give away.

7) The amount of people drawn each Month will vary based on my circumstances, there will be no fixed number past 1.

Payments will be made at the beginning of the next month after the draw when I have time. A new thread will be made for each month with the old one being deleted. People successfully drawn for a month will be added to each new post kinda like a wall of fame.

Nysic

P.s As I'm away on holidays / vacation for a few weeks the first names will be drawn in early April.

2. Edited 8 years ago by Nysic

Reserved

@Nejie for the inspiration you are automatically added to the march list.

March Draw Pool

Nejie
    Omg_a_gecko
    argonFiles
    Neonjews
    RainbowFred
    Flowerly
    Angel_Girl_524
    NutjobBob

3. This is fantastic, thanks Nejie for the inspiration and Nysic for making it happen!

4. Edited 8 years ago by Nejie

Thank you Nysic <3 I really like giving back to this community because of all the detected players here and great staff. I think its amazing how you're going to make it a monthly thing :)

5. hope i get in on this! =D

6. this is a great idea i might even do this

7. I like this! As soon as I can get my base reasonably set. I'll be pitching in.

8. Omg_a_gecko has been added to the pool helping new players out.

9. Edited 8 years ago by Nysic

@argonFiles was suggested by GibsonAxe and will be added to the pool for his work on the 1.8 server

10. wow thanks gibson! :)

11. Unfortunately you have been removed from the give away due to your actions on the forums.

12. Edited 8 years ago by GibsonAxe

For helping players with questions regarding the server and in general Neonjews has been added to the pool.

13. @neonjews well done keep up the good work

14. @Nysic @neonjews well done keep up the good work

Will do m8

15. RainbowFred has been added to the pool for helping in chat and for helping keep spawn clean.

16. For helping players in chat with general question regarding the server on several occasions Flowerly is now added to the pool

17. iwarriiori is now added to the pool for being iwarriiori

18. You can't add yourself

19. @iwarriiori lmao

20. Edited 8 years ago by Flowerly

Wow thanks @GibsonAxe !

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!