Airsoft or paintball

1. 7 years ago

Both look pretty cool but which is better?

2. Paintball

3. Airsoft for sure

4. Airsoft can get alot more intricate than paintball specially depending on the map/area u do it in.Paintball tends to be a bit more fast paced or at least it has been in the areas i played,paintball also has Speedball which is pretty intense most of the time.
    I like both but tend to do paintball more as i know a grp who does it often.

5. airsoft...

6. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

I have only tried airsoft so I can't really say for sure.

7. back in my day we just shot at eachother with bb guns

8. I still remember NERF WARZ. replaced the air cartridge with a CO2 cartridge from an airsoft gun, and put weights on the darts

9. i prefer airsoft but have never tried paintball

10. @BaronBattleBread back in my day we just shot at eachother with bb guns

BACK IN MY DAY, THE YOUNG WHIPPERSNAPPERS WERENT FUSSING OVER THESE "PAINTBALL" AND "AIRSOFT" INVENTIONS.

11. *has tried neither*

12. I have a GBB MP7A1, its pretty cool. Airsoft is less messy, less expensive and you can get much more realistic guns.

13. @Rybye Airsoft for sure

yep

• as crafty said airsoft guns are replicas of real guns...
    • if you just started playing airsoft you can buy some budget guns and modify and upgrade them with extra scopes, bipods, grenade louncher red dots etc etc...
    • airsoft is usually less painful
    • guns can be semi automatic and automatic, paintball guns can usually shoot only one paintball per time
    • no paint on clothes
  14. @Venetorem I still remember NERF WARZ. replaced the air cartridge with a CO2 cartridge from an airsoft gun, and put weights on the darts

lol sometimes I still do it with my friends to remember our childhood

or Sign Up to reply!