Closed Temporarily - Green's Wizardry and Blacksmithery

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

Store is back in business. Also back from my hiatus.

3. Hey Green, i was wondering if you could get me 8 jump boost and 8 strength lingering potions? And how much emeralds would that be?

4. @EnderConstructor Hey Green, i was wondering if you could get me 8 jump boost and 8 strength lingering potions? And how much emeralds would that be?

I can do the jump boost! But as for strength lingering, I don't sell lingering potions. Sorry :/

5. Edited 6 years ago by The3xpertGamer

Do you accept diamonds? I would buy effeciency V but I don't have very many emeralds.

6. @The3xpertGamer Do you accept diamonds? I would buy effeciency V but I don't have very many emeralds.

If you need it badly I can make an exception.

7. @OtherGreenGamer If you need it badly I can make an exception.

Ok, thanks. How many diamonds do you think it would be worth? about 10 diamonds?

8. 120 observers thanks

p.s. what do comparators even do?

9. Here ;)

10. @TheForgotten20 120 observers thanks

On it.

11. @TheForgotten20 120 observers thanks

It's ready :D

12. Selling god armour + tool/weapon.

ALREADY SOLD OUT THIS WEEK

13. By god armor do you mean a full set? If that's the case, then I'll buy a set.

14. I'll buy 6 speed II pots

15. @The3xpertGamer I'll buy 6 speed II pots

On it.

16. I PREORDER THE GODSET + TOOLS FOR NEXT WEEK (IN A FEW DAYS) EVERYONE BACK OFF OR ELSE I WILL EXCECUTE YOU VIA GUILLOTINE

btw can my armour not have thorns and my weapon a sword?

17. @TheForgotten20 I PREORDER THE GODSET + TOOLS FOR NEXT WEEK (IN A FEW DAYS) EVERYONE BACK OFF OR ELSE I WILL EXCECUTE YOU VIA GUILLOTINE

btw can my armour not have thorns and my weapon a sword?

There is no preordering. The first message I get (Through forums) next week starting monday gets the set.

18. Edited 6 years ago by TheForgotten20

@OtherGreenGamer There is no preordering. The first message I get (Through forums) next week starting monday gets the set.

please tellme what nation you live inso i can search up ur time

19. @TheForgotten20 please tellme what nation you live inso i can search up ur time

Newfoundland, Canada. (We have our own time zone)

20. ok its sunday now that means new week (according to calendars its a new week, and sunday is the official first day of the week) i order a godset with a god axe thanks alot m8

21. Edited 6 years ago by Venetorem

Awkward mement when Sunday is the last day of the week in most places

According to international standard ISO 8601, Monday is the first day of the week. It is followed by Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Sunday is the 7th and final day.

Although this is the international standard, several countries, including the United States, Canada, and Australia consider Sunday as the start of the week

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!