1. 7 years ago

Simply put, I don't staff should raid. They should be helpful, not just more people out to get you.

2. Helpers and moderator 1s are just normal players with a kick/ban button. We get no other special privileges that would make raiding/griefing/pvping unfair.

3. And all staff still try to be helpful, whether or not they can raid and pvp.

4. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

I mean staff sacrifice enough of the game just to help, it's pretty unfair to ask those who do not have special perks that help raiding not to raid.
    Mod 1s and below have no access to the coordinates of players in any way.

Perhaps you can describe the situation that you lead you to this?

5. my thought process is that there is no differentiation for mod 1s from the other two mod levels, therefore not knowing who can raid/pvp

6. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

@SharpSerac my thought process is that there is no differentiation for mod 1s from the other two mod levels, therefore not knowing who can raid/pvp

It's not a secret.
    It's well advertised in spawn for that very reason in the vip and staff room and the forums besides, you can always just ask.
    It's in no way hard to take two seconds to differentiate if you don't know.

7. @Cellexya Helpers and moderator 1s are just normal players with a kick/ban button. We get no other special privileges that would make raiding/griefing/pvping unfair.

You are not able to tp to any player at any time?

8. Edited 7 years ago by Venetorem

@RonaldusBeardius You are not able to tp to any player at any time?

No, helpers and mod1's can not tp to players without using the tpa in the book

We get no other special privileges that would make raiding/griefing/pvping unfair.

9. Well then I don't see an issue.

Happy raiding!

10. Well while there is no accurate list of who is mod 1 and mod 2 and mod 3 etc ,which i warrant would not be a terrible thing , I have seen every mod asked there position , haven't seen one lie yet .

11. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

There is an accurate list on the forums when you look at the staff list, there is also one in the Vip room which is up to date ircc.
    I suppose there could be another list but where would we put it?

12. @R4iscool1 There is an accurate list on the forums when you look at the staff list, there is also one in the Vip room which is up to date ircc.

expand the cave where the hot tub used to be and you could put a list there

13. @thegoldsmith expand the cave where the hot tub used to be and you could put a list there

Not a bad idea!

14. And for reference here, the current mod 1s are:
    Myself
    Tez1010
    Tezzer
    WBlaine

15. No more lists, too hard to update. The forum is the most up to date list as it controls all the perms for staff.

Have a look at: https://forum.craftymynes.com/members/rank/

16. Edited 7 years ago by CraftyMyner

@R4iscool1 There is an accurate list on the forums when you look at the staff list, there is also one in the Vip room which is up to date ircc.

ya forum list works i guess , the vip room doesnt say mod 1 or 2 or 3 which is what is needed to tell the difference i think if vip room is donator room same thing i believe .

@CraftyMyner No more lists, too hard to update. The forum is the most up to date list as it controls all the perms for staff.

the man with the plan !

or Sign Up to reply!