Humfrydog's Suspension bridges base build

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

thank you all for your kind comments, I've went crazy building, I hope if anyone finds it they don't grief it. I am happy to share my grinders and any supplies left in chest. I just love to build. Anything of value I keep in shulker boxes in my enderchest. all that's left out is building materials and extra food, lol There is a submarine being built plus multiple statues of spiders to go above spider grinder glass tube, several guardian and elder guardian statues above the grinder. Also a magma block skull spewing lava on a nearby island is planned, lol I think I need builder rehab, lol

3. Woah holy shit these look good. I love the idea of suspension bridges, I'd love to see these in person sometime. All my bridges have been wooden, cause I'm too lazy and wood is easy to get.

4. Very nice! I agree, this is something I'd like to see in person one day. I like the usage of the sea lanterns :) I also hope this place will not be griefed, I would find that a bit sad. Is it wool and hardened clay you used for the zombie?

5. @Merilwen015 Very nice! I agree, this is something I'd like to see in person one day. I like the usage of the sea lanterns :) I also hope this place will not be griefed, I would find that a bit sad. Is it wool and hardened clay you used for the zombie?

yes exactly correct

6. Edited 7 years ago by humfrydog

A few pictures of the castle so far....

-image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

7. Edited 7 years ago by Mayorga

@humfrydog A few pictures of the castle so far....

-image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

Built by yours truly, @Humfrydog and I :) ( still work in progress my doods )

8. Woah dude thats awesome ! keep up the great work you two !

9. coolcool

10. Deleted 7 years ago by Yul
  11. I love it! might have to steal your nether roof idea lol

12. -image-

-image-

-image-
    Elytra shots of the castle ( Work In Progress )

13. If only I had the free time to make stuff like this. . .

14. Edited 7 years ago by humfrydog

update deep under the castle below the dungeons there is a statue room!

humfrydog mayorga (not finished yet) stephycakes11

-image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

15. I should visit out there again some time see the progress

16. @sknup I should visit out there again some time see the progress

Your welcome anytime, besides your bowl needs finished, lol

17. I still want to visit this, it looks amazing
    I really like the swords on the floor, gives a really nice touch. Still the brides are what's the best to me since I can't make a bridge to save my life.

18. I like it. looks like a theme park

19. Edited 7 years ago by Mayorga

@humfrydog update deep under the castle below the dungeons there is a statue room!

humfrydog mayorga (not finished yet) stephycakes11

-image-

that guy on the right has a cool skin :^) I wonder who is making that statue currently ? :>>, and yeah, each of us that live here ( Humfrydog ) ( StephyCakes11) and I created these :P

20. 6 years ago

1 of my finest builds

21. Agreeable also can I have some prismairine shards and crystals .

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!